Calm before the storm....

GunnerBill

Okay so this sunday we get to kick back, relax, hope a few results go our way and not live the stress of a Bills game. But this is the calm before the storm folks.... because in the space of 5 days from a week on Sunday this organisation could rise to a point where it stands on the edge of the turn around for which we have long been waiting. With two wins against the Chiefs and then on the road at Miami on TNF the Bills could be 7-3 and on the brink of the play-offs by a fortnight today. Equally we could be 5-5 with that sinking feeling that this team is about to break our hearts again.....

I think they are going to be two games that go down to the wire and play with the emotions the whole way. Enjoy the bye week Bills fans.... I've got a feeling the week that follows is going to be emotionally exhausting.

I've honestly been saying that every week. The highs and lows of a bubble team, probably.

Ha -- funny and true.

Realistically, however, the Bills' playoff hopes will suffer a crushing blow if they lose the KC game. That would be losses against three conference foes (HOU, SD) and make the tiebreaker situation dire.

It's a freaking huge game -- the Ralph needs to be rocking.

Okay so this sunday we get to kick back, relax, hope a few results go our way and not live the stress of a Bills game. But this is the calm before the storm folks.... because in the space of 5 days from a week on Sunday this organisation could rise to a point where it stands on the edge of the turn around for which we have long been waiting. With two wins against the Chiefs and then on the road at Miami on TNF the Bills could be 7-3 and on the brink of the play-offs by a fortnight today. Equally we could be 5-5 with that sinking feeling that this team is about to break our hearts again.....

I think they are going to be two games that go down to the wire and play with the emotions the whole way. Enjoy the bye week Bills fans.... I've got a feeling the week that follows is going to be emotionally exhausting.

Crazy to think that if Denver beats New England this week and we beat KC and Miami that we will be alone in first place...at least for 3 days.

:P

isn't it always calm before the storm? Sorry, just tired of cliches.

I think they'll whip the Dolphins again. They're looking like an above average team recently, but Ryan Tannehill has nightmares about our D-Line.

The Chiefs game I am less optimistic about, because...

1) Their defense is as stifling as ours.

2) Alex Smith probably won't help us out with big mistakes like our last two opponents.

3) They have the best offensive player on the field.

That said, we're at home off of a bye and the Ralph will be rocking. All combined, it feels like a coin flip game.