Bills are only scoring enough points to win most of their games...

eball

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what you did there. This stuff works against Teddy Bridgewater and Geno Smith. But what about Brady and Rivers?

I mean if we get 6 turnovers every game, we're fine. But we're asking for a ton from the defense. If the defense allows a field goal more against the Vikes, we lose. They had to hold the fort while the offense didn't score a td until the 4th quarter against the Lions (and miss 3 fgs).

Our talent is on par with any team in the AFC IMO, probably only below the Broncos. But what player has improved under this offensive coaching staff? This is a reason to be concerned.

So, our wins don't count, because our defense is playing well.

Do other teams' wins count when they have a good offense, and a bad defense?

I'm not sure how this works.

Most annoying phrase of 2014. :)

Your mom is an annoying phrase.

lol @ people taking this thread seriously.

I really don't think it's a laughing matter. The 2014 Bills are on the verge of making embarrassing wins the norm -- what self-respecting fan wants any part of that?

"Our talent is on par with any team in the AFC IMO, probably only below the Broncos. But what player has improved under this offensive coaching staff (or Head Office)? This is a reason to be concerned"

Kicking- Better

QB - Much better

Entire Defense - Better

WR Corps - Better

Oline - Not better - can't do it all at once

"Our talent is on par with any team in the AFC IMO, probably only below the Broncos. But what player has improved under this offensive coaching staff (or Head Office)? This is a reason to be concerned"

Kicking- Better

QB - Much better

Entire Defense - Better

WR Corps - Better

Oline - Not better - can't do it all at once

You're giving Hackett credit for the kicker?

The QB is a 10 year vet. What has Hackett taught him? Mike Williams goes from good #2 receiver to not being able to get on the field. Woods is the same and Watkins was a stud (who we used as a decoy one game). Our rbs have gotten worse.

And my point was about offense because that is on Hackett and Marrone.

Why is it so hard to admit that our offense should have looked more capable even during a win?

So let me see if I get your point. You're upset the Bills didn't score 80 points against the Jets because if we did it would somehow help us score more points against tougher teams down the road?

Anytime you run up the score you risk injury. Demoralizing Jets fans has got to be the dumbest reason ever to do that.

You do what it takes to win. Anything more is pointless or dangerous. You talk about having what it takes to beat better teams. How does showing more of your playbook to those teams help you?

Jeez, folks. Think things through.

So let me see if I get your point. You're upset the Bills didn't score 80 points against the Jets because if we did it would somehow help us score more points against tougher teams down the road?

Anytime you run up the score you risk injury. Demoralizing Jets fans has got to be the dumbest reason ever to do that.

You do what it takes to win. Anything more is pointless or dangerous. You talk about having what it takes to beat better teams. How does showing more of your playbook to those teams help you?

Jeez, folks. Think things through.

I think most of the rational fans are looking at the big picture and not just Sunday. IF you honestly think this is a well run offense, you must not know what a good NFL offense looks like then.

The Titans rode that method straight to the Superbowl... I don't see the big problem here. For the last 15 seasons, they have been scoring less points than their opponent to the tune of slightly better than .600 of the time. I guess the skies are always gloomy around here win or lose.

Steve McNair was a #3 overall pick and former MVP. We don't have a MVP QB. They also could run the ball. We are ground and pound with a crappy running game.