Hackett Haters Desist

rfk

In fact all you folks who find so much to B word about after win...shut the pie hole for a day or two. They won..You finally have a real QB (till he's knocked senseless). The Bills are staying put till Bon Jovi is in a Nursing Home drooling on his uke. November and Play Off talk is realistic. Play Offs? What, Play Offs?

Hackett has had to deal with a crappy draft pick QB and now working with a career back up guy who's just doing his preseason warm ups. The line sucks (that's Marrones baby) and Spiller sucked, Jackson is hurt.. He's not doing that bad and we don't know how much play calling is Marrone.

Let's all enjoy this moment and dream of a cold winter day in Foxboro where the Bills get sweet revenge!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact all you folks who find so much to B word about after win...shut the pie hole for a day or two. They won..You finally have a real QB (till he's knocked senseless). The Bills are staying put till Bon Jovi is in a Nursing Home drooling on his uke. November and Play Off talk is realistic. Play Offs? What, Play Offs?

Hackett has had to deal with a crappy draft pick QB and now working with a career back up guy who's just doing his preseason warm ups. The line sucks (that's Marrones baby) and Spiller sucked, Jackson is hurt.. He's not doing that bad and we don't know how much play calling is Marrone.

Let's all enjoy this moment and dream of a cold winter day in Foxboro where the Bills get sweet revenge!!!

Hell, maybe the Patriots will give us six or seven extra chances with the ball, and Hackett will have Brady and co right where he wants them: in possession of the ball again after three downs.

Hell, maybe the Patriots will give us six or seven extra chances with the ball, and Hackett will have Brady and co right where he wants them: in possession of the ball again after three downs.

Exactly. Hackett needs to do a much better job at run blocking. If he can't hold up his man, those plays aren't gonna work.

Hackett is code for our offensive line, right?

Edited by FireChan

Exactly. Hackett needs to do a much better job at run blocking. If he can't hold up his man, those plays aren't gonna work.

Hackett is code for our offensive line, right?

Yes, of course. And if the "offensive line" keeps calling plays that don't work, and teams even comment about knowing what is coming when the "offensive line" calls them, one would guess that we would find another "offensive lineman" who could execute the play -- or perhaps examine some other options.

Yes, of course. And if the "offensive line" keeps calling plays that don't work, and teams even comment about knowing what is coming when the "offensive line" calls them, one would guess that we would find another "offensive lineman" who could execute the play -- or perhaps examine some other options.

That's assuming that the offensive line is fully autonomous. Do you believe that to be so?

Hey rfk,

Isn't this topic already being discussed in another thread. OR is your opinion so important you need to have your own thread?

Just askin....

I felt a calling, if you will, to admonish those who are constantly complaining even during a winning week. My words would be lost in a sea of Hackett Hate on the other posted topic and then there are always a few folks who respond to my idiot topics anyways.

I felt a calling, if you will, to admonish those who are constantly complaining even during a winning week. My words would be lost in a sea of Hackett Hate on the other posted topic and then there are always a few folks who respond to my idiot topics anyways.

My complaint is that we seem to have only one type of running play....no screens, draws, even a run designed to go outside. Now if our line is not capable of blocking for these types of plays then that's different.

It's football. It's as much about the weekly conversation points as it is about the wins and losses.

And one person's complaint is another's criticism or evaluation. Look: Hackett has the job. I think even the most hardened critic of him (and Marrone) would be happy to see playoffs, and be happy to be proven wrong. But I somehow missed the rule where you cede your right to be critical after a win.

Go Bills!

remember that time we started fast with chan and there were a few of us saying "hey now - something about this isnt structurally sound to hold up long term, how do we keep on a winning track?"

thats kind of how i feel here. hopefully these guys can find a way to stay ahead of things.

The reason that this Hackett thing seems so vociferous is because we have a healthy sized army of posters who like to B word about most everything, and are often not happy with a win. But this particular issue draws in an even bigger sized army who are usually thrilled with any win, but this is so aggravating that they are bitching about wins when they never do that, and even B word about people bitching after wins. So it's three times as many as the normal bitchers.

Now that you've admonished people, I'm sure they'll all behave differently now. :rolleyes:

The reason that this Hackett thing seems so vociferous is because we have a healthy sized army of posters who like to B word about most everything, and are often not happy with a win. But this particular issue draws in an even bigger sized army who are usually thrilled with any win, but this is so aggravating that they are bitching about wins when they never do that, and even B word about people bitching after wins. So it's three times as many as the normal bitchers.

Well said

Ah yes, the bills won so everything worked out and there are no negatives argument. As flawed as it gets.

Don't confuse people who B word about Hackett with people who like to B word or people that B word no matter what. Use your brain

Yep , vociferously and well stated sir!

Bitching is a right of all sentient beings and is recognizable throughout the history of man kind. Life is suffering and so we B word Just can't we celebrate for a moment till the next time we lose.

what does that have to do with predictable playcalling ?