Hackett Haters Desist

rfk

In fact all you folks who find so much to B word about after win...shut the pie hole for a day or two. They won..You finally have a real QB (till he's knocked senseless). The Bills are staying put till Bon Jovi is in a Nursing Home drooling on his uke. November and Play Off talk is realistic. Play Offs? What, Play Offs?

Hackett has had to deal with a crappy draft pick QB and now working with a career back up guy who's just doing his preseason warm ups. The line sucks (that's Marrones baby) and Spiller sucked, Jackson is hurt.. He's not doing that bad and we don't know how much play calling is Marrone.

Let's all enjoy this moment and dream of a cold winter day in Foxboro where the Bills get sweet revenge!!!

oh did they win? i didnt know thats what that meant when we had more points. But how does Hackett make their qb throw it to our defense? Also how does he know how to make all our running backs llook stupid and worthless? Also I should be happy we had 3 ints in 5 minutes and zero points from our offense so when were actually losing a game it will be ok that we cant get a first down. Yes I should ignore what happens everygame just because our defense beat a 1-6 team. Edited by enlightener

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Hackett because he has no creativity, sees plays not work several times but calls them over and over again anyway, knows we have a subpar Oline and two BACKUP running backs and still chooses to punch it up the gut, doesn't design plays to give the ball to Sammy, CJ or Marquise (when they were healthy), or even Robert Woods. It's mind blowing that with all of these playmakers we don't run more screens, outside runs, misdirections, or even the occasional trick play. He is so vanilla and predictable and its frustrating to see us go 3 and out SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW while running the ball at least twice, then see us score when we throw it. This is my problem with him. He needs to go.

what does that have to do with predictable playcalling ?

Its all about the execution said the Texas judge

I don't like Hackett because he has no creativity, sees plays not work several times but calls them over and over again anyway, knows we have a subpar Oline and two BACKUP running backs and still chooses to punch it up the gut, doesn't design plays to give the ball to Sammy, CJ or Marquise (when they were healthy), or even Robert Woods. It's mind blowing that with all of these playmakers we don't run more screens, outside runs, misdirections, or even the occasional trick play. He is so vanilla and predictable and its frustrating to see us go 3 and out SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW while running the ball at least twice, then see us score when we throw it. This is my problem with him. He needs to go.

You'd be bitching if he ran all those trick plays..with an offense that is just staring to jell with new QB and a line that changes every week simplicity is good. The proof is in the pudding ..they won!

That's assuming that the offensive line is fully autonomous. Do you believe that to be so?

Hence the free will vs determinism pondering

Exactly. Hackett needs to do a much better job at run blocking. If he can't hold up his man, those plays aren't gonna work.

Hackett is code for our offensive line, right?

LOL

Well played, Sir.

so no one can voice any constructive criticism at all?

To defeat the Pats, Bronco's, Packers still ahead on the schedule the Bills DO need to fix the small stuff.

Shhhh we squeaked past the Vikings and the almighty geno smiff. Buy those super bowl tickets and extend Hackett at once !

Sigh... I thought we lived in a world of multi-tasking. Cannot one not enjoy a win and a defensive smack down and ALSO rightly note that had that smackdown not occurred, the football team from Buffalo would have been in a very tight game with a crappy team. How many times do I have to say "yay, we win" before moving on to more detailed conversations about football?

BTW I'm not convinced that we have bad O-linemen. They are being given an impossible task in the modern NFL. I see low-level college blocking patterns that you can do when you are not seeing any DL stunts or masked blitzes. I feel for those guys.

You'd be bitching if he ran all those trick plays..with an offense that is just staring to jell with new QB and a line that changes every week simplicity is good. The proof is in the pudding ..they won!

How do you know, we've never seen them run trick plays lol. And this is just 1 small part to my complaints. There are MANY other things that I said in my post.

In fact all you folks who find so much to B word about after win...shut the pie hole for a day or two. They won..You finally have a real QB (till he's knocked senseless). The Bills are staying put till Bon Jovi is in a Nursing Home drooling on his uke. November and Play Off talk is realistic. Play Offs? What, Play Offs?

Hackett has had to deal with a crappy draft pick QB and now working with a career back up guy who's just doing his preseason warm ups. The line sucks (that's Marrones baby) and Spiller sucked, Jackson is hurt.. He's not doing that bad and we don't know how much play calling is Marrone.

Let's all enjoy this moment and dream of a cold winter day in Foxboro where the Bills get sweet revenge!!!

I'm sorry did I miss something? Did we just beat the Broncos or did we just beat 2 one win teams?

I don't care what you or anyone else says, if you can't see that Hackett is a problem then I don't know what to tell you. How many times the rest of the year are we playing a one win team that will give the ball away 6 times to us? You realize on NINE drives we didn't even manage a first down? You realize that our offense still has major issues with consistency, blocking, and most of all play calling?

Good for you, start a thread that blatantly ignores real things just because we beat a one win team (that we almost let come back) and barely beat another one win team last week.

Everyone is stoked we won, especially me, I hate the Jets. But the game is over, it's about how do we win next week now. And Hackett has consistently called a bad game and that's an issue if you want to beat GOOD teams and make the playoffs in a crowded AFC.

so no one can voice any constructive criticism at all?

To defeat the Pats, Bronco's, Packers still ahead on the schedule the Bills DO need to fix the small stuff.

This x 1000

Here's all I can think of in defense of Hackett's play calling yesterday. Napoleon said, 'Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.' The Jets were clearly not in gear and seemed determined to screw up. The worst thing the Bills could do was toss an easy pick six or fumble on an exposed play like a screen, and give the Jets a chance. So the Bills had all those runs into the middle of the line, all those three and outs, all those 3 minutes of possession time that did nothing for us but gave the Jets less time to do anything of their own. So now and then Orton would pass, and that worked out fine. It was boring but still satisfying watching the game bleed away while the Bills slowly built up their margin of victory.

Edited by Utah John

Yeah but you did last week. Hope you enjoyed the Orton domination.

Orton Domination? only because you brought it up ..

put the crack pipe down

Other than the first long drive which he performed very well and 3 long passes

his total was 10 completed passes of 17 and IIRC only 12 first downs

if not for SW 14 ............ KO had 81 passing yards

20 points on a short field because of the DEFENSE,

DEFENSIVE domination not Orton domination

Orton Domination? only because you brought it up ..

put the crack pipe down

Other than the first long drive which he performed very well and 3 long passes

his total was 10 completed passes of 17 and IIRC only 12 first downs

if not for SW 14 ............ KO had 81 passing yards

20 points on a short field because of the DEFENSE,

DEFENSIVE domination not Orton domination

If not for passing perfectly to our best WR he'd have 81 yards? Do you hear yourself?

Why do you care about yards? I remember you complaining that 300 yards meant nothing, it was TD's and turnovers. He dominated both.

Thanks for keeping it real. I love when the Bills do well and destroy overly negative arguments for me.