With CJ and Goodwin out, who should return kickoffs this week?

YoloinOhio

Who should return kickoffs?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. With Spiller and Goodwin out, who should be our KOR this week?

• Sammy Watkins
    • Robert Woods
    • McLovin
    • Bryce Brown
    • Nickell Robey
    • Other

I really don't want Sammy back there for injury risk. I know returns have lower percentages to get hurt. But, Sammy is best and/or offensive player and has shown his importance to moving the ball and scoring and winning games for us. If he were hurt it would be costly. I surely hope we don't have to find out how costly.

Go Bills!!!

I really don't want Sammy back there for injury risk. I know returns have lower percentages to get hurt. But, Sammy is best and/or offensive player and has shown his importance to moving the ball and scoring and winning games for us. If he were hurt it would be costly. I surely hope we don't have to find out how costly.

Go Bills!!!

Never understood this logic, as common as it is.

Sammy is our best weapon with the ball, so we better not give him more chances with the ball because he could get hurt? Players get hurt on all kinds of plays.

Honestly I would put someone back there and just tell them to kneel it every time. Start at the 20. They are only gona have 1 KO return anyway, either at the beginning of the game or second half.

This! Most KO go for touchbacks anyway, and in a division game vs Jets, i dont see Geno & co scoring very much therefore there wont be many kickoffs.

BUT... to answer the question, it should be Mclovin. Using Sammy is WAY too risky. Too valuable to present and future of team.

This! Most KO go for touchbacks anyway, and in a division game vs Jets, i dont see Geno & co scoring very much therefore there wont be many kickoffs.

BUT... to answer the question, it should be Mclovin. Using Sammy is WAY too risky. Too valuable to present and future of team.

Not to worry. The Jets will only be kicking off once.