Fan Advisory Board meeting this evening - let me know if...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did it take so long to put in Urbik?

Why, when you put in Urbik is it not at his original position of RG?

Why did it take CJ getting injured to activate Brown?

Why is Mike Williams not being utilized after you traded for him?

Why was Mario Williams off the field for almost every 1st and 2nd down in the entire second half of the Vikings game?

Why does the newly improved NFL shop at OBD have everything except an official game jersey ($300 version) for sale or for sizing at the store? Why would anyone ever spend $300 to purchase a jersey online without ever knowing of it even fits?

That is all.

traffic control leaving stadium (heading west on southwestern) at the old 7 corners (southwestern & McKinley) is awful (usually 2 cops)

to the contrary, traffic control from lots 1&2 turning left on 20a going to the 219 was fantastic (about 25 cops).

traffic control leaving stadium (heading west on southwestern) at the old 7 corners (southwestern & McKinley) is awful (usually 2 cops)

to the contrary, traffic control from lots 1&2 turning left on 20a going to the 219 was fantastic (about 25 cops).

in that note. Why is traffic redirected and you cannot go left from Abbott to 20a to get on the 219 anymore?

It makes it for a much longer drive to get out of Hammers lot.

Edited by mrags

I'd be curious what they have to say about the super gates. Have they really improved entry as a whole? After attending all four home games thus far, my feelings are mixed.

Details on why they're mixed? I timed my entry for the New England game - got in line at 12:20 and was through in 7 minutes. Then this past Sunday got there at 12:15 and it took 2 minutes only because the person in front of me had no clue about taking stuff out of his pockets. Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

I'd be curious what they have to say about the super gates. Have they really improved entry as a whole? After attending all four home games thus far, my feelings are mixed.

depending on when you put down the beer bong and leave the tailgate to head into the stadium is the key.

If you plan to get to the gates at about 12:20-12:30 you will have no problem.

I also have been to every game this year and every game since 2006. The only time I ever got I to the stadium late was because a friend insisted we would be alright to leave the tailgate at 12:30. The extra 10 minutes really change things.

I've always left my tailgate by 12:20 at the latest and got to the gates at 12:30 or earlier and I have never had a problem getting in, getting into a concession line, going to the bathroom, and getting to my seats for the player entrances.

Edited by mrags

there is no doubt the super gates are helping. big improvement getting in over last year.

having said that, at the vikes game, I got in right away at gate 7, my wife in the lane next to me, was stuck behind a lady who was arguing about the purse policy for a couple minutes.

Also, mad props for the restroom renovations and the new restroom behind the sports bar.

Details on why they're mixed? I timed my entry for the New England game - got in line at 12:20 and was through in 7 minutes. Then this past Sunday got there at 12:15 and it took 2 minutes only because the person in front of me had no clue about taking stuff out of his pockets.

Getting in early is definitely key. As we learned at the Vikes game, if you get in line at 12:40, you're screwed. Took nearly half an hour at gate 4.

I'm just curious to see what their aggregate data is showing. at the Pats game, customer service folks were taking "surveys" scanning tickets at the back of the line to then see how long they took to get scanned at the entry point.

I would also like to comment on the Bathrooms at concessions at the Coors light Zone. Last game I watched all of Van Millers ceremony. There was 4:40 left until the 2nd half kickoff. I made it from my seat, to the bathroom, and back to my seat with 1:30 to spare. I took a peak at the concessions and if I really wanted a beer I could have gotten one and still made it back.

The Coors light Zone has been amazing.

The opener was a disaster...took 45 minutes to get through the gates. Now it's great, only takes 5 minutes to get through! Don't know what they did, but it's much faster now than last year.

In the negative column, the new food just sucks. I would spend good money if they would only offer something worth eating.

Oh, and the seat cushion I paid $50 for gets water inside and my butt gets wet when I sit on it.

That said, keep winning games and I don't much care about any of the above! :thumbsup:

The opener was a disaster...took 45 minutes to get through the gates. Now it's great, only takes 5 minutes to get through! Don't know what they did, but it's much faster now than last year.

In the negative column, the new food just sucks. I would spend good money if they would only offer something worth eating.

Oh, and the seat cushion I paid $50 for gets water inside and my butt gets wet when I sit on it.

That said, keep winning games and I don't much care about any of the above! :thumbsup:

Contact your season ticket rep about your seat cushion and they'll have maintenance replace it.

The new Duff's "boneless wings" are an affront to gods and man, and an existential threat to Duff's otherwise excellent brand in Western NY. They are gray, flavorless steamed nuggets of chicken-esque product, and tossing them in what MIGHT be Duff's sauce and serving them lukewarm is just about the worst possible representation of Western New York that I can think of.

In 100% seriousness, for all of the money that was spent on the food, most of the options are abominable and the prices are offensive. I understand that it's difficult to get consistency and well-trained staff at a venue that is only used ten times per year, but surely SOMETHING can be done. Other Delaware North venues (TD Garden anyone?) don't have this issue, so something else must be to blame.

The pizza logs are now the best food option, but you only get three for $7. Please sir... I want some more!

One thing that always drives me crazy is how pedestrians walk right down the main driveway instead of walking in the marked pedestrian walkways. This causes major slowdowns for paying customers in the parking lots and creates safety hazard for the pedestrians walking in the driveway. I would like to suggest parking lot security directing pedestrians into the correct walking lanes, as well as barriers along the walkway to keep separation from cars and pedestrians. As it is now, their are concrete or metal poles dividing the areas but those are easily skirted by the pedestrians. There should be fencing of some kind to keep walkers from randomly stepping out into traffic.