Fan Advisory Board meeting this evening - let me know if...

Is the Jani-king stillupP all game?

I wonder what the honest reviews are without cheerleaders? They did make the game fun and were some sort of throwback to old football.

With any luck I can review my second game of the season against the Jets if my brother decides he wants to go. My brother nephew and I!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Jani-king stillupP all game?

I wonder what the honest reviews are without cheerleaders? They did make the game fun and were some sort of throwback to old football.

With any luck I can review my second game of the season against the Jets if my brother decides he wants to go. My brother nephew and I!

Jani-King = yes but different "characters".

I actually like the Stampede. I liked the Jills too of course.

Make it so!

I'd like to know why fires became illegal a few years back. Used to be perfect for those December games.

I had one in lot 5 on Sunday. Nobody said anything. I bring a fire pit to keep it enclosed and controlled.

And I just checked the Bills website and it doesn't say anything about fires being prohibited. The only thing I could find was:

"Please extinguish all flames and grills before entry or departure from the game."

Edited by Maddog69

I'd like to know why fires became illegal a few years back. Used to be perfect for those December games.

lowes paid them off to sell more propane heaters.

I'll add to the Jani-King commercials.

First of all, it's stupid Jani King commercials all day long. Different characters, so what?

It would be nice to see some other adds. And I get that nobody may have signed on yet but something to break it up. Hell, maybe some advertisements for the Coors Light Zone or Bills Store, or food options at the concessions.

It would also be great if they actually the full Jumbotron for plays or replays. They advertised the huge upgrade of the Jumbotron all summer long that it was xx feet longer and the portion that is used for game footage is exactly the same only with advertisements on each side. It's a joke.

Someone pointed out they want "dummy" signs as to when to shut up. This cannot be stressed enough. Last game while the Bills were trying to drive at the end the idiots in my section were standing up, yelling, and banging on the seats like it was our defense in the field and 3rd and 11.

I've got no real issues...

Last time I asked about the Radio feed (at least) in the bathroom which has done. :thumbsup:

I second (or third) the motion on the Jani King constant commercial...bugs the hell out of me. I do feel

mislead about the new scoreboard as the other poster said, its the same replay but just more ads.

I didn't like how the fantasy stats were displayed....I just need the current weeks stats...and when updating

out of town scores maybe show who's scored them along with the score.

Minor issues with me really. At the end of the day as long as the Bills win, I'm happy!

I'd like to give a thumbs up to the Bills store in one regard. There was a long (LONG) line inside

and the girl was able to check us out with her portable scanner. VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THAT!

After the home opener, We went to the Big Tree for a while and walked back to our car about an hour or so

later. I couldn't believe how much garbage is left in the parking lot where the buses park. I felt like the indian

in the 70's commercials and wanted to cry. Maybe more trash bins or signs asking people to pick up after themselves.

I'm no tree hugger but that was just horrible. Wonder how much garbage would have been blown away if it was windy.

Thanks for asking..wish I could think of any major problems but I can't...also like the new exits out of the concorse.

I'd like to give a thumbs up to the Bills store in one regard. There was a long (LONG) line inside

and the girl was able to check us out with her portable scanner. VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THAT!

Hmm. I have an idea!

Ok, so if there are lines for all of this stuff and they want to make checking out faster and easier why not make some sort of Bills Card? Maybe start it as a perk for STH. You are in the Bills store, you make your purchases, don't feel like going thru your wallet when your hands are full or who knows what? Maybe your kids want to go to the Pro Shop during the game? Maybe they want some pretzels and a beer? You pull out the card, they scan it and it's linked to your credit card or your season ticket account and just tacks on the bill.

This would be a good thing to do because idiots spend more when they aren't using real money and it would make carrying cash less important at the game.

in that note. Why is traffic redirected and you cannot go left from Abbott to 20a to get on the 219 anymore?

It makes it for a much longer drive to get out of Hammers lot.

My wife went to the Vikings game and she said for the first time ever she was able to make that left.

My wife went to the Vikings game and she said for the first time ever she was able to make that left.

from a lot onto 20a? Or from Abbott in to 20a? I didn't attempt it at tue Vikings game but at the Pats game there was no way of making that left turn. The cops had it blocked off.

... you have any questions/comments/concerns with the "Game Day Experience" (positive or negative) so far this season that you'd like brought directly to the people in charge of such things at OBD.

The advertizing on the big video screen is a waste. Put that crap on the other screens so we can have a wide footprint to view replays, etc. Why did they even bother spending the dough on that screen when it is going to waste on window washing ads?????

The advertizing on the big video screen is a waste. Put that crap on the other screens so we can have a wide footprint to view replays, etc. Why did they even bother spending the dough on that screen when it is going to waste on window washing ads?????

Think about the question, and I'll bet you quickly find the answer

I found the new zig zag ramps on the scoreboard side annoying and inconvenient. Would love to have seen an option with just stairs straight down from the top gate level to the 2nd level ramps, it looks like that is something that could still be done

I asked in the Summer about a neighborhood appreciation tour. All the noise from the jak breakin trucks, added traffic, back up warning speaks on vehicles starting at 5:30am, alarms in job sites trailers going off for a half hour before they are turned off...,,,, I never heard a reply.

After the home opener, We went to the Big Tree for a while and walked back to our car about an hour or so

later. I couldn't believe how much garbage is left in the parking lot where the buses park. I felt like the indian

in the 70's commercials and wanted to cry. Maybe more trash bins or signs asking people to pick up after themselves.

I'm no tree hugger but that was just horrible. Wonder how much garbage would have been blown away if it was windy.

You have seen the trash left after the Pats game. It was the worst I have seen in awhile. By the way Hammers Lot is cleaned during the game and a follow up cleaning as cars leave the lot.

I would like to hear the drum core play more often. Seems like they only play their drums a few times each game. They should do a lot more Lets go Buffalo chants.

Bring the cheerleaders back.

I miss the flyovers from Niagara Falls Air Force Base. Wish there were more frequent Patriotic pregame events. It was nice when there used to be flyovers and then the pilots would get into the game for free afterwards. I think that was Ralph's doing that made that happen. That would be nice to see again.

As far as existing changes that were made....thumbs up on the extra men's rooms, wider supergates, wider walkways & stairs into the stadium,