Was Mike Williams Late For the Game Again?

Storm Front

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Balderdash! That picture is a fraud! Where is the ball?!!!

It's a new cutting edge training technique that Marrone and Hackett brought with them.

They don't practice their playbook in the preseason.

They don't practice with a football during warmups.

He was late for the Chargers game. It was reported in the Buffalo News.

it was reported by grantland that when they were doing their piece on if the bills were the real deal and interviewing fans pre-game that MW ran by and said he couldnt stop he was running late. i dont 100% recall but i think it was like 10am, and they did not give context to the time he was due in, arrangements with the staff, if he was late what the cause was etc..... Did the BN actually expand on that?

Edited by NoSaint

dude is half nuts....

NFL fines Bills WR Mike Williams $11K for red socks in violation of league dress code:

"I do it to keep the distractions off the team, put all the distractions on me," Williams said on Sunday. "Take the distractions off our quarterback, put it on me. Everybody looking at me like I'm not dressed right. That's why I do it, but I do it every week. I do it for the team."

"Even the defense be looking at me like, 'You're the only one with red socks on,'" Williams said Friday. "That's already a win for me right there."

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2014/09/nfl_fines_mike_williams_11k_fo.html

dude is half nuts....

dudes probably full crazy from the stories weve heard along the way -- im just not a fan of the rumors/dislike of players spiraling out of control on here sometimes. heck, even after the coach denied it and the player explained what happened it seems like we have some people that still want to dig their heels in on the guy being bad anyway (and others still calling him out for being late because they didnt actually read the thread).