Bryce Brown time is here

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is everyone looking at Brown as the new #1? I'm going to assume that Dixon is gonna get first crack at the lead role next week... either way, we have run a committee approach with Freddy/Spiller so it's safe to say that Dixon/Brown will be the new combo until we get a time table on Freddy

why is everyone looking at Brown as the new #1? I'm going to assume that Dixon is gonna get first crack at the lead role next week... either way, we have run a committee approach with Freddy/Spiller so it's safe to say that Dixon/Brown will be the new combo until we get a time table on Freddy

Because he has more natural ability than Dixon and we're hopeful that he can pop s few big gainers?

Edited by JM57

Bryce Brown: "I Believe in My Capabilities" (6:14)

Running Back Bryce Brown assures everyone he is ready to step in and succeed in Week 8.

5 things you need to know about Bryce Brown

Acquired via trade with the Eagles in the 2014 Draft, RB Bryce Brown help fill the shoes of the injured C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson. Learn more about Brown with these five fast facts.

What Brown & Dixon learned from Fred & C.J.

Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller are both out indefinitely after suffering injuries Sunday, but since Bryce Brown and Boobie Dixon were added to Buffalo’s roster in the offseason, the team’s top two backs made sure to help their two backups learn the offense and handle any and all assignments. Now all of the time they invested in Dixon and Brown needs to pay off. Both Brown and Dixon feel they’re ready due in large part to the efforts of Jackson and Spiller.