Bryce Brown surprised he isn't playing

YoloinOhio

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that he expected to be playing, even after preseason, is potentially a red flag on whether marrone is handling expectations properly.

i havent said it before, but perhaps he is used to dealing with college kids that have no choice but to sit down and shut up where in the nfl theres a little more of an art to managing the Mike Williams and Bryce Brown and such? or are we just getting players that need to learn to manage their own expectations?

I saw some surmise on Twitter that the move was made for 2015. Unless someone gets hurt, of course, then he will play. Insurance this year, will play every week next year. At this point though, I would like to see him get some snaps now over CJ at least to get a look.

It was a dumb trade. You can find a Brown in every draft, probably with a lower draft pick. He didn't play in Philly either or really in college. He is the 2nd biggest myth going next to Kirk Cousins is an awesome QB who needs to play.

And even if he plays, do we think this offense will get the most out of him?

It was a dumb trade. You can find a Brown in every draft, probably with a lower draft pick. He didn't play in Philly either or really in college. He is the 2nd biggest myth going next to Kirk Cousins is an awesome QB who needs to play.

They could have had UB's Branden Oliver for no compensation.

Every player in the league thinks they are a star, it's how they got there. I'm sure he was told he would have an opportunity to compete. What is he supposed to say, that he doesn't think he is good enough to play and hasn't been expecting to be active?

They could have had UB's Branden Oliver for no compensation.

I love Oliver and was saying he was going to make a NFL roster last year. That said, our oline sucks and so does the play calling. Rbs is a very dependent position like receiver. Until our oline improves and we stop running up the middle on 1st down every series, it's going to be hard for any rb.

I love Oliver and was saying he was going to make a NFL roster last year. That said, our oline sucks and so does the play calling. Rbs is a very dependent position like receiver. Until our oline improves and we stop running up the middle on 1st down every series, it's going to be hard for any rb.

No argument there. The Bills only have 300 rushing yards in the last four games. Simply pathetic.

I've seen Cousins throw for 350+ yards (and also play a stinker of a game the next week)...but at least I can judge for myself by watching him play. Marshawn Lynch was dead weight on the Bills but turned out ok in Seattle. Perhaps we should see what happens when he steps on the field?? We've seen enough CJ in the last four weeks to try an alternative.

Reporter- "So Bryce, how's it going being inactive every game? Is this what you were expecting?"

Bryce- "Absolutely, It's going great. I wasn't expecting to play all year."

It would be nice if St. Doug is communicating with the players such that they'll have a clear understanding of what their roles are on the team. Sounds as if this is not the case.

My only question is why is Boobie Dixon playing over him. I would imagine Brown is the more versatile back and if you going to give that 3rd running back a couple carries every once in a while, I'd prefer it was Brown. It's almost like they are making 2 fullbacks active with Summers/Dixon.

My only question is why is Boobie Dixon playing over him. I would imagine Brown is the more versatile back and if you going to give that 3rd running back a couple carries every once in a while, I'd prefer it was Brown. It's almost like they are making 2 fullbacks active with Summers/Dixon.

Boobie is a key contributor on all of the Special Teams Units.