Bills vs. Patriots officiating thread

Orton's Arm

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The moon landing didn't happen. And in 1998 there was a meeting of the NFL officials to screw the Buffalo Bills.

#conspiracy

Now I'm even more pissed as I had to use a hash tag.

Good teams win. In fact, on one of Brady's many 3rd down conversions, we got away with a blatant hands to the face.

Why do you have to thrown around the word conspiracy when the evidence is plainly in front of you. It's attitudes like yours that let this bullsh*t happen.

I just want consistency. That's all most of us want. These refs today were horribly one sided.

We didn't lose cuz of officials, but we were not getting the same "points of emphasis" that they were allowed.

very true the PI call on Woods and the Pick on Sammy were pure BS. However Gronk buries a LB in middle of field on final drive and no flag. Plus I saw many times Dareus with an arm around his kneck and never a hold call

Loser teams complain about officiating. The better team wins. Where were all the complaints during the comeback game when Beebe clearly stepped out of bounds before his TD?

An entire thread blaming the refs is !@#$ing pathetic.

seriously..........did you see those calls against us. New England was ave to agree they were bullsh.t

Why do you have to thrown around the word conspiracy when the evidence is plainly in front of you. It's attitudes like yours that let this bullsh*t happen.

So if my attitude was irrational, or in your eyes just pissed off, it would change? This is hilarious. I'm pissed we lost too, but we're 3-3 which is better than I thought we'd be.

Question: you think that Duke Williams call was questionable? :)

Loser teams complain about officiating. The better team wins. Where were all the complaints during the comeback game when Beebe clearly stepped out of bounds before his TD?

An entire thread blaming the refs is !@#$ing pathetic.

You're bringing up the comeback game? Wow. That's one call in the Bills favor 22 years ago.

On Brady's fourth down sneak you could see a guy with his arm around Dareus gently pushing him to the ground.

Look, the refs sucked today. Had they not tossed the flag on Woods, we would have likely gotten at least a field goal.....23-17. Things would be different.

They sucked.

Walt Coleman and his crew have a lifetime supply of razors coming.

Our defense fell apart in the second half. A guy who had 3 career catches had 2 TD's in the 4th. We lost. The refs definitely had an impact on the score. They made a difference. It happens to be true.

You really mature guys who think that it's whiny to complain about refs.....go somewhere else. We're here to express our hatred for unfair officiating. Which this was.

You really mature guys who think that it's whiny to complain about refs.....go somewhere else. We're here to express our hatred for unfair officiating. Which this was.

OK. I understand. I am immature, but you want to sit here, suck your thumb, and cry about the refs.

I'll move on, read the rest of the replies, and have a good laugh.

OK. I understand. I am immature, but you want to sit here, suck your thumb, and cry about the refs.

I'll move on, read the rest of the replies, and have a good laugh.

yes, move on, no one cares.

On Brady's fourth down sneak you could see a guy with his arm around Dareus gently pushing him to the ground.

Look, the refs sucked today. Had they not tossed the flag on Woods, we would have likely gotten at least a field goal.....23-17. Things would be different.

They sucked.

Walt Coleman and his crew have a lifetime supply of razors coming.

Our defense fell apart in the second half. A guy who had 3 career catches had 2 TD's in the 4th. We lost. The refs definitely had an impact on the score. They made a difference. It happens to be true.

Great post TC in St. Louis.