Week 6 Predictions: F'ing Cheatriots @ EL PEGUAL BILLS

YoloinOhio

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game could be a milestone, a moment of change in the AFC EAST. The Bills have better talent, except QB and TE, are playing with the emotion of a new owner, Brandon Spikes rage, Pepper Johnson's knowledge and a sold out drunken mob in the stands. Nothing comes easy, and the Patriots will not give away there place in the division. Thew Bills will have to rip it out of there hands. Nothing lasts forever, at one time Buffalo beat New England like a baby every year during the Super Bowl days. Things change this Sunday

BUFFALO 23 NEW ENGLAND 17

Are you expecting big games from Randy Moss, Marshawn Lynch, Rodney Harrison, etc...? The last 10 years are irrelevant as all that matters is the 53 guys on each team's 2014 roster.

Get a grip, Kirbs. 40+ current Bills players have NEVER beaten the Patriots throughout their careers. Pats* Domination of Buffalo is completely relevant.

Nonetheless, I hope. Fool, that I am..

Get a grip, Kirbs. 40+ current Bills players have NEVER beaten the Patriots throughout their careers. Pats* Domination of Buffalo is completely relevant.

The point was that a lot of them have only had a crack or two. They may have been trying to beat NE with Colin Brown lined up next to them. What Tedy Bruschi does tomorrow won't impact the game in any way, but it has impacted previous games between the two. The same can be said for hundreds of other players. At the same time there are guys like Watkins, Orton, Graham, Revis, etc... that are the exact opposite. The era of Patriots dominance in the AFC East is irrelevant when we talk about tomorrow's game. There are different guys playing.

Maybe the Bills won't beat NE but it won't be because NE has beaten them for 12 years. It will be because they were the better team tomorrow. That's all.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

our QB and all of our captains, except Mario, have either beaten them, or played for them.

The point was that a lot of them have only had a crack or two. They may have been trying to beat NE with Colin Brown lined up next to them. What Tedy Bruschi does tomorrow won't impact the game in any way, but it has impacted previous games between the two. The same can be said for hundreds of other players. At the same time there are guys like Watkins, Orton, Graham, Revis, etc... that are the exact opposite. The era of Patriots dominance in the AFC East is irrelevant when we talk about tomorrow's game. There are different guys playing. That is on the ris

Maybe the Bills won't beat NE but it won't be because NE has beaten them for 12 years. It will be because they were the better team tomorrow. That's all.

Extremely good point and well said. Both teams are vastly different than in past years and the Bills are the team that is on the rise. I would be happy with a one point win, but my gut tells me this one goes big in the Bills favor. The Bills front seven will dominate the Pats forcing Marcia into rushed and bad throws. Two interceptions minimum in the offing, three to four sacks.

I expect the Bills to come out more aggressive Sunday than they have been in terms of formations and tempo. Spread the field and run Spiller and Jackson. Orton can beat this defense.

37-23 Bills.

Edited by MDFan