Eric Wood fires back at Jerry Sullivan

5 Wide

Jerry Sullivan@TBNSully 23h23 hours ago
    I can't wait to see how the Bills' guards grade out this week. And is it time to wonder if Eric Wood is a tad overrated?
    Expand

6CPNpqvn_bigger.jpegEric Wood@EWood70 17m17 minutes ago
    @TBNSully you can tag me in these posts. You follow me, I know you know my Twitter handle

For those unfamiliar with Twitter: You can tag someones name in your tweet, which will send the person you are talking about a notification that you said something to them or about them. This is the twitter version of Wood telling Sullivan to say it to his face.

I thought it was pretty funny anyway. Sullivan is a weasel.

Edited by 5 Wide

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry Sullivan@TBNSully 23h23 hours ago
    I can't wait to see how the Bills' guards grade out this week. And is it time to wonder if Eric Wood is a tad overrated?
    Expand

6CPNpqvn_bigger.jpegEric Wood@EWood70 17m17 minutes ago
    @TBNSully you can tag me in these posts. You follow me, I know you know my Twitter handle

For those unfamiliar with Twitter: You can tag someones name in your tweet, which will send the person you are talking about a notification that you said something to them or about them. This is the twitter version of Wood telling Sullivan to say it to his face.

I thought it was pretty funny anyway. Sullivan is a weasel.

Wood is Good! That is all! :lol:

Similarly, I noticed that, notwithstanding that Sully had pretty snarky re Marcell and even wanted the Bills to cut him, he did not have the guts to display any of his snark directly to Marcell during the post game press conference.

Similarly, I noticed that, notwithstanding that Sully had pretty snarky re Marcell and even wanted the Bills to cut him, he did not have the guts to display any of his snark directly to Marcell during the post game press conference.

Of course not. Sully's whole thing is to piss in the wind and see which way it blows. It's not journalism.

That's my problems with sports media. They dish it out but can't take it. They never get called out and they act like experts after the fact. I still wish EJ would have confronted Graham this summer.

It was Sullivan who asked the question last week to which Orton responded, "that's a crap question" as well...after Orton threw the pick 6 Sully tweeted, "that was a crap throw." Kind of funny, but shows what an absolute twit he is.

Talent wise though, I believe Sullivan is correct. Wood is an average, serviceable center, but he is in no way one of the best centers in the league skill wise. What I do love about him though, is his attitude and leadership. Those categories you cannot say Wood is overrated in.

Talent wise though, I believe Sullivan is correct. Wood is an average, serviceable center, but he is in no way one of the best centers in the league skill wise. What I do love about him though, is his attitude and leadership. Those categories you cannot say Wood is overrated in.

Nearly every lineman who faces him calls him the most underrated lineman in the league.

It was Sullivan who asked the question last week to which Orton responded, "that's a crap question" as well...after Orton threw the pick 6 Sully tweeted, "that was a crap throw." Kind of funny, but shows what an absolute twit he is.

It is funny, when some of the reporters tweeted about Orton's response to that question, several people tweeted back asking which reporter asked that questions. To my knowledge, not one of them let the cat out of the bag.

Did you notice that Sullivan defended the question in his column without letting on that he asked it. He wrote about it as if someone else asked the question.

To be fair, Wood hasn't been great this year... but the guard situation next to him is a disaster.

That's why it's hard to properly evaluate him.

I think across the board, this offensive coaching staff isn't getting as much out of our talent as the previous one did. Gailey was not a good coach but he did a lot more with our oline and players like Spiller than this one has.

To be fair, Wood hasn't been great this year... but the guard situation next to him is a disaster.

He is not the best center in the league, but his guards are not doing him any favors. At the same time, I really like how he stands up for his teammates (EJ, linemen, etc.) when others criticize.

Some day people will stop giving a **** what a giant douche(sullivan) has to say about anything. Until then, this bag of **** will continue to have a job, when it's clear he shouldn't

I wonder what would happen if someone said this about another Buffalo News reporter. Especially if his name rhymed with ... oh, let's say ... ma'am.