Eric Wood fires back at Jerry Sullivan

5 Wide

It was a bad snap, however, I'll give him a mulligan considering it was the first game action he has ever had snapping to Orton. Different QBs prefer different types of snaps.

I'm totally ok with giving him a mulligan based on his consistent play over time, but there is no qb who likes the snap in the dirt and 3 yards to the right.

Edited by Captain Caveman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All said and done, I would like to see better play for Wood. Either he is trying to compensate for the two other weasles next to him or not playing to his potential. He needs to get better running lanes for the RBs. There is no room to run

Jerry Sullivan@TBNSully 23h23 hours ago
    I can't wait to see how the Bills' guards grade out this week. And is it time to wonder if Eric Wood is a tad overrated?
    Expand

6CPNpqvn_bigger.jpegEric Wood@EWood70 17m17 minutes ago
    @TBNSully you can tag me in these posts. You follow me, I know you know my Twitter handle

For those unfamiliar with Twitter: You can tag someones name in your tweet, which will send the person you are talking about a notification that you said something to them or about them. This is the twitter version of Wood telling Sullivan to say it to his face.

I thought it was pretty funny anyway. Sullivan is a weasel.

Wood was average last year and has been mediocre at best this year. The guards have been bad but his decline has been a problem. He simply can't move like he once did. People are bound and determined to think the Bills have this "young" offense but a guy like Wood...pushing 30 and never very athletic to begin with...he might not be a starter in this league much longer. The tape doesn't lie.