I think we need to get Jerry Hughes into space

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree. We need to line Hughes up in the extra, double-wide, wide, wide, wide, wide, wide, wide 9. He should be rushing from a four point stance just outside the numbers.

GO BILLS!!!

i think we should huddle up with 10 and Hughes should line up on the sideline. As soon as the ball is snapped, he takes a rocket pack ride straight to the QB.

You all are missing the big picture. Forget CJ or Hughes. This team is unstoppable if we can get Garrison Sanborn into space, it's not even up for debate.

Speaking of Sanborn, anybody know how he's doing after sustaining detached retinas from the laser to his eyes?

GO BILLS!!!

I think we need to get Jerry Hughes into a new contract.

he could make a lot more $$ if the damn DC utilized his skill set properly...he needs to be let loose in open space like other dominant DE's....he's a Ferrari and Schwartz is handling him like a Yugo.

he could make a lot more $$ if the damn DC utilized his skill set properly...he needs to be let loose in open space like other dominant DE's....he's a Ferrari and Schwartz is handling him like a Yugo.

We couldn't afford him if he had 20 sacks already! It's all part of the master plan.

Or maybe not...

Lol. Im glad you see the humor in the coaching staff's inability to be creative with the talent on the team.

CJ spiller went from 3.8ypc in 2010 to 5.2ypc in 2011 to 6.0ypc in 2012 only to go back down to a career low 3.5 this season

Hes on pace for about 40 targets in the passing game this season. Less than 3 a game.

Its definitely hilarious.

Lol. Im glad you see the humor in the coaching staff's inability to be creative with the talent on the team.

CJ spiller went from 3.8ypc in 2010 to 5.2ypc in 2011 to 6.0ypc in 2012 only to go back down to a career low 3.5 this season

Hes on pace for about 40 targets in the passing game this season. Less than 3 a game.

Its definitely hilarious.

This is a thread about getting Jerry Hughes in space...not CJ. I have no idea what you're talking about.