2015 2nd round (or later) QB prospects

BuffaloBaumer

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shane Carden from ECU is awesome. Super quick release, great with his reads. He may sneak into the first though by the time all is said and done.

No problem, the Bills can trade their 2015 second and third round picks and their 2016 first round pick for a low 2015 first round pick.

May I suggest all Bills fans read, this week, The Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus?

I think the reading will prove to be both productive and familiar.

Thank you! Great read, in fact I can't stop reading it no matter how badly I'd like to.

every QB you like I like too :thumbsup:

Eh. I don't scout QBs, not qualified.

Find one second round or later picked quarterback from the last few years who is now a franchise quarterback? You rarely if ever hear of them unless someone gets injured. The years of picking Tom Bradys are long past, unfortunately. You need to go for a top rated free agent.

Oh, I dont know. Colin Kapernick, Russell Wilson, Andy Dalton and Geno Smith?

Find one second round or later picked quarterback from the last few years who is now a franchise quarterback? You rarely if ever hear of them unless someone gets injured. The years of picking Tom Bradys are long past, unfortunately. You need to go for a top rated free agent.

Silly statement. Just off the top of my head (excluding Brady): Brees, Kaepernick, Dalton, Wilson, Romo, and Foles. And Rogers was taken at the very end of the first round, so he almost makes the cut.