The Sons of Anarchy

dpberr

I've watched this show from Season 1 to this season, which will be its last.

This season, along with last year's really changed the show in a fundamental way, in my opinion. At the outset, Jax and the rest of the Sons were generally likable characters. You wanted to root for them. The only people that usually got killed were other "bad guys". Now it seems that each show tries to outdo the last in terms of violence and body count and Jax and the gang are now a bunch of homicidal socioapaths for the most part. You wonder who isn't on that show.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict the show will end with Jax killing Jemma when he finds out what she did, Abel will see him hurting grandma and shoot him, and then 20 years in the future it ends with Jax's sons leading the club.

I thought that too, but the way Sutter writes, it seems too predictable that's how it will end.

I've wondered if the entirity of the show is actually the past. It's both sons reading dad's (Jax's) letters to them.

As the camera pulls back you see the eldest son as the current (future) county sheriff, looking across the desk to his younger brother, a newly minted deputy in the department.

End scene.

I've wondered if the entirity of the show is actually the past. It's both sons reading dad's (Jax's) letters to them.

As the camera pulls back you see the eldest son as the current (future) county sheriff, looking across the desk to his younger brother, a newly minted deputy in the department.

End scene.

i don't know if Abel and The younger son (Thomas)??? Are going to be law enforcement. But I like the idea and could see it happening.

I will say that I like the Hamlett angle as well. Everyone dying. Probably except a few key players. Tig I think walls off before Jax heards everyone into certain Death. He'll leave with his tranny and live happily ever after. Chibs might get out with his Sheriff and had back to Scottland before all is said and done. Happy could die, or he could be the only one standing because he's just plain crazy and seems like he could live through anything. (He's my favorite character FYI and is an actual Hells Angel brought on the show originally for assistance).

These are my ideas. In the end, Charming might actually be "Charming" at some point and people make site no one ever ruins their town ever again.

Who knows.

Edited by mrags

i don't know if Abel and The younger son (Thomas)??? Are going to be law enforcement. But I like the idea and could see it happening.

I will say that I like the Hamlett angle as well. Everyone dying. Probably except a few key players. Tig I think walls off before Jax heards everyone into certain Death. He'll leave with his tranny and live happily ever after. Chibs might get out with his Sheriff and had back to Scottland before all is said and done. Happy could die, or he could be the only one standing because he's just plain crazy and seems like he could live through anything. (He's my favorite character FYI and is an actual Hells Angel brought on the show originally for assistance).

These are my ideas. In the end, Charming might actually be "Charming" at some point and people make site no one ever ruins their town ever again.

Who knows.

for a spoiler alert ==== I REPEAT === SPOILER ALERT......... its not a huge plot spoiler, but does give the end direction--- sutter has said repeatedly in interviews that this story does not end well for the main characters. it, like hamlet, is a full on tragedy. who, what, when, how, is all up in the air but id say you are safe to expect a blood bath from here out and the love interests (for jax, chibs, tig) are just to remind that these guys are not just killers before they face their ultimate consequence (get you to like them or atleast remember they have some human traits besides revenge before they get killed).

Edited by NoSaint

The Hamlet angle was the original premise of the series and was stated by the creators. But if you needed any more evidence

Clay = Claudius

Gemma = Gertrude

Ophelia = Opie (slight twist from Shakespeare, lifelong friend vs love interest)

Pelonius = Piney

I think everybody is of the opinion that Jax will eventually discover Gemma's secret and kill her. And that Jax, and just about everybody else, ends up meeting an untimely and bloody demise. But....

Did you catch the end of last nights episode? Both Juice and Gemma were packing up for their little road trip together. Juice attached a can to one of his pistols and Gemma was loading up her own supressed sidearms. Only one other person besides Gemma knows what really happened to Tara...

Oh, and did anybody else totally lose all respect for Tig :sick:

The Hamlet angle was the original premise of the series and was stated by the creators. But if you needed any more evidence

Clay = Claudius

Gemma = Gertrude

Ophelia = Opie (slight twist from Shakespeare, lifelong friend vs love interest)

Pelonius = Piney

I think everybody is of the opinion that Jax will eventually discover Gemma's secret and kill her. And that Jax, and just about everybody else, ends up meeting an untimely and bloody demise. But....

Did you catch the end of last nights episode? Both Juice and Gemma were packing up for their little road trip together. Juice attached a can to one of his pistols and Gemma was loading up her own supressed sidearms. Only one other person besides Gemma knows what really happened to Tara...

Oh, and did anybody else totally lose all respect for Tig :sick:

I've been outlining the characters that way for a long time- the opie one hangs a lot of people up but it seems obvious that they were soul mates of sorts and the naming pattern matches- it's obvious without being too blatant.

I've been outlining the characters that way for a long time- the opie one hangs a lot of people up but it seems obvious that they were soul mates of sorts and the naming pattern matches- it's obvious without being too blatant.

Last weeks episode got me thinking that maybe Layla = Laertes. Could the bloodbath at DN coupled with any lingering animosities over Opie's death push her over the limit?

• 1 month later...