The Sons of Anarchy

dpberr

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the shows inception Sutter has always maintained he knew what the final scene would be and how it was going to end, just didn't know the road that he would take to get it there. Like the majority of the shows I like, I usually am underwhelmed with the finales. I hope Sutter can surprise us all, but I doubt it.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

From the shows inception Sutter has always maintained he knew what the final scene would be and how it was going to end, just didn't know the road that he would take to get it there. Like the majority of the shows I like, I usually am underwhelmed with the finales. I hope Sutter can surprise us all, but I doubt it.

the only ending of any show I ever liked that lived up to its ending IMO is Breaking Bad. So well see.

The other possible ending I thought of is if everyone dies, Wendy and the kids end up moving to the farm with Nero.

That's almost a "feel good" ending, and I can't see Sutter doing that. I have the feeling Sutter wants to end it so people are saying to themselves, "yeah, everybody pretty much got what they deserved."

That's almost a "feel good" ending, and I can't see Sutter doing that. I have the feeling Sutter wants to end it so people are saying to themselves, "yeah, everybody pretty much got what they deserved."

yeah. Except Wende and the kids have done nothing to deserve anything horrible.

The other possible ending I thought of is if everyone dies, Wendy and the kids end up moving to the farm with Nero.

fwiw, I think this is pretty close to the ending. Not sure if everyone dies. But I bet this is pretty close.

Thanks, I thought my DVR was overloaded and didn't record it or something.

I thought that too tiesday night. Got out of work at 11pm. Home by midnight. Was all excited to watch it and was like WTF!!! When I got home. Then I faintly remembered that it was not on until 12-2

HAHA that would be good!

My guess is that everyone gets killed off but Jax and Wendy, and then she shoots him dead and takes off with the kids

Or maybe Gemma brings Bender from the year 3000. Thers s a highspeed chase between the MC and Planet ship Express. Nixon's head kills Happy an Tig's tranny girlfriend kicks the crap out ta Zap Brannagon.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!!