The Sons of Anarchy

dpberr

Or maybe Gemma brings Bender from the year 3000. Thers s a highspeed chase between the MC and Planet ship Express. Nixon's head kills Happy an Tig's tranny girlfriend kicks the crap out ta Zap Brannagon.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!!

HYPNOTOAD!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm struggling to get through these last episodes - that car chase set to jazz music really pushed my buttons. Sutter needs to tighten up and get this story done with no nonsense.

lol. I liked everything about it but shook my head with the jazz.

My guess is the music was Dodge's choice for their Challenger commercial/product placement

probably correct about that. Or they didn't want anything too crazy. I'm sure there were options though. Why that was chosen was head scratching.

Can't believe no posts after Tuesday's "killer" episode? They're dropping like flies...

Tuesday's episode had an overall feeling of self sacrifice for family/the MC.

Juice giving himself up to Manson (who btw was a great addition this season. I loved the humor with his "You know you've lost the element of surprise" line)

Wayne opting to stay for Gemma when Jax gave him the chance to leave

And ultimately Gemma giving herself up to Jax

I suspect it's foreshadowing Jax's fate in the finale. Did you catch how he asked Gemma for JT's manuscript? Or the scene with all the Presidents wanting a Mayhem vote and Jax requesting the abolition of an unwritten bylaw to guarantee the vote goes as planned? I suspect the unwritten bylaw will be the one excluding blacks and Jax wants to patch over the Grim Bastards.

Jax has already set up the boys to get out of Charming by sending Wendy to Nero's farm. He will pass JTs manuscript and his own diary to Wendy so they will one day reach Abel and Thomas.

Jax knows his time is short and is moving the pieces so his downfall will not be in vain

@/dev/null I agree with what you've suggested; I had the exact same thought about the bylaws and Jax's request.

I'm getting pretty good at predicting scenes...in the opening scene when Jax is lacing up his trademark bright whites, I turned to my wife and said "I bet this episode ends with blood on those shoes."

That's been one of the constants on this show -- Jax's shoes never get dirty (at least not that I remember). Until he killed his own mother.

@/dev/null I agree with what you've suggested; I had the exact same thought about the bylaws and Jax's request.

I'm getting pretty good at predicting scenes...in the opening scene when Jax is lacing up his trademark bright whites, I turned to my wife and said "I bet this episode ends with blood on those shoes."

That's been one of the constants on this show -- Jax's shoes never get dirty (at least not that I remember). Until he killed his own mother.

yup - the only thing that gives me pause about the dev post is that there are almost certainly twists.

that limp to start the episode comes back im sure. i could see a twist with them reminding about the family heart condition a few times that its possible jax knows hes not well and is dying anyway and the initial limp was a circulation issue or something like that. Or he crashes and we are left wondering if the leg caused it like his fathers mysterious death.

while devs post is what i would write too -- im almost certain it wont be that easy. Lots of death though - jax, the guy that sold them out, probably August. It'll add up.

Edited by NoSaint

There are massive spoilers out there for the finale and they have been confirmed by Sutter. So be careful on the interwebs if you don't want the ending spoiled.

Yup - saw today they shipped the collectors book that was supposed to arrive next week a week early. Sutter is pretty upset.

Hard to believe that it been 7 seasons, a tear comes to the eye when I think about tonight's show and it being the last

ikr

Shows had it's ups and downs. It jumped the shark a couple times but was still always worth coming back for.

In the span of about a year we've seen the end of Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, and Sons of Anarchy. Kind of feels like the end of the era of the anti-hero.

I don't know what to make of the episode.

Glad the entire cast didn't die but enough people did.

Glad They showed the new leader of the club with Chibs and Tig.

Glad they showed Wendy and the kids with Nero driving off to safety.

Glad Jax murdered everyone that opposed him at the end.

Not sure how I feel about Jax basically commuting suicode at the end. But what a way to go out.

Another finale where it didn't live up to the sum of the series. I still haven't experienced a "great" summation to a great show. The closest was breaking bad.

they never do. I've never seen an ending that was worth it. Braking Bad is the exception. It was pretty good.

It's because your journey with the shows characters has ended and you still want more. There's no ending of the episode with questions left to leave you so that you can't wait for next week. The show ends. It's supposed to close up all lose ties.

It was a pretty good ending the more I think about it