Whats up with Brown?

had brown changed his first name to "downtown" before dixon changed his to "boobie," he probably would be starting by now.

THIS

but really....theres just no need for Brown...RIGHT NOW...

he is insurance, we have capable backs ahead of him, and one with almost the exact skill set (just most explosive) in Spiller...chances are we do not resign spiller, and that is where Brown will come in to play...his muscles arent atrophying on the bench lol, hes learning the playbook, practicing and soaking it all in

Look at the positives, less wear and tear for next year

Edited by PaattMaann

Well no sense letting his muscles atrophy on the bench....get him IN the game.

This...

Was Hackett limiting the playbook due to EJ's inexperience??? If so, he needs to open that puppy up with Orton... Let's see if him and his playbook are worth a damn.

This...

Was Hackett limiting the playbook due to EJ's inexperience??? If so, he needs to open that puppy up with Orton... Let's see if him and his playbook are worth a damn.

We'll never truly know the answer to that. If EJ hit's most of the open receivers in that Houston game, Hackett wouldn't get a mention as the Bills would have scored 20 something points. Even though the run to pass ratio was off, I had no issues with most of the play calling. The receivers were open, it was just poor execution by EJ. So, I wouldn't say EJ was limited, but I bet some plays were called over others because of his struggles...

As for Brown, "put the other guy in" is always the solution to an ongoing problem. I do like Brown, but I think Spiller and Jackson are a great 1/2 punch. The only thing that concerns me about CJ is the lack of a contract, could be why he's heading to sideline so often. I hope not, but it has to be in the back of his mind. Anyway, I think a competent QB will open up the run game, is KO good enough to do that is the question. I think he can be.

Edited by ricojes