Dareus

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen a lot of talk on him so far this year but he has been dominating. It appears as if he is being asked to anchor more and be a run stuffer. The Bills run D has been phenomenal and the man in the middle (along with Schwartz) deserve a lot of credit.

The opponents have reportedly been all double-teaming him. He is a beast.

I haven't seen a lot of talk on him so far this year but he has been dominating. It appears as if he is being asked to anchor more and be a run stuffer. The Bills run D has been phenomenal and the man in the middle (along with Schwartz) deserve a lot of credit.

He's been excellent. If KW is going to miss games, the Bills will really need Dareus to continue to play at a high level.

He has gone from a talented rookie, to a struggling sophomore, to a pro bowl player to one of the best in the league in 4 years. Outside of McCoy I don't know if there is another DT that I would rather have (including Suh, Richardson and Atkins).

I would probably take Suh and Richardson over Dareus - they're more consistent and more disruptive IMO. That being said Dareus has certainly been a force for us this year and in the past. He's a free agent in 2016 I believe.

On a team with few authentic impact players he is an impactful player. Having an interior lineman who can push the pile and create inside pressure is a luxury that most teams don't have. He has been a pleasant surprise after a tumultuous offseason.

That was one hell of a top half of the 1st round draft, wasn't it ?!!

12 of the 16 have made a Pro Bowl, legal troubles aside, some incredible talent that year!!

1-Newton

2-Von Miller

3-Dareus

4-AJ Green

5-Patrick Peterson

6-Julio Jones

7-Aldon Smith

8-Tyron Smith

11-JJ Watt

14-Robert Quinn

15-Mike Pouncey

16-Ryan Kerrigan

12 of the 16 have made a Pro Bowl, legal troubles aside, some incredible talent that year!!

1-Newton

2-Von Miller

3-Dareus

4-AJ Green

5-Patrick Peterson

6-Julio Jones

7-Aldon Smith

8-Tyron Smith

11-JJ Watt

14-Robert Quinn

15-Mike Pouncey

16-Ryan Kerrigan

wow

1-Newton

2-Von Miller

3-Dareus

4-AJ Green

5-Patrick Peterson

6-Julio Jones

7-Aldon Smith

8-Tyron Smith

11-JJ Watt

14-Robert Quinn

15-Mike Pouncey

16-Ryan Kerrigan