What's the next BIG GRIPE on TSW now that EJ has been benched?

26CornerBlitz

What's the next big gripe on TSW now that EJ has been benched?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What's the next big gripe on TSW now that EJ has been benched?

• Orton
    • Marrone
    • Hackett
    • Schwartz
    • Offensive Line
    • Cornerbacks (Gilmore and/or McKelvin)
    • Nothing. The Bills will be good now.
    • More EJ - We just can't beat a dead horse enough

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hackett is the one under fire now. Let's see how good this offense is with a different QB. I may be wrong, but I'll bet it wasn't EJ the last two game as much as OC.

Please just stop. I'm not a big Hackett fan but our receivers were open on most plays and EJ couldn't hit the water throwing from a boat.

Hackett is the one under fire now. Let's see how good this offense is with a different QB. I may be wrong, but I'll bet it wasn't EJ the last two game as much as OC.

EJ is a terrible QB with no accuracy. If it was ANYTHING but accuracy, I would say he could get better. The experiment is over and Pegula needs to clean house. The people responsible for drafting EJ and giving up our 1st next year are toast.

EJ is a terrible QB with no accuracy. If it was ANYTHING but accuracy, I would say he could get better. The experiment is over and Pegula needs to clean house. The people responsible for drafting EJ and giving up our 1st next year are toast.

What happens if the Bills win the AFC East? :lol:

What happens if the Bills win the AFC East? :lol:

If Orton can just be mediocre and hit open receivers, I think they have a shot. This Detroit game is going to be VERY interesting to watch. Patriots have a lot of problems and right now, I would say the Dolphins may have the inside track on the division (can't believe I am even thinking that....ugh.)

Bryce Brown is CJ light. He tries to bounce outside even more than CJ does. :)

Either you're joking or you and I have watched different games he played in.

From what I've seen, he's very good on outside runs and is probably better at CJ at reading blocks and finding holes between the tackles.

Trading away our first next year for a WR still infuriates me to no end. The coaches and GM selfishly did this without putting the interest of the organization first. Should have grabbed the top TE and moved on from there.

Yeah Sammy and no first next season is A LOT better than Ebron and a first at this point in the season. Ebron has looked like garbage but then again we're 4 games into their rookie years so who the hell knows.