Brad-ham/Kyle update?

Big Blitz

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KW out hurts bad. Who was that kid that we cut that was doing well this preseason, any chance to bring him back this week, or any practice squad players move up this week to fill the gap (pun)

I think you mean DT Landon Cohen.

No, there's no chance of them bringing him back for this week; none at all. I think it would only be a possibility if a couple players went to IR, and then it would still take awhile for him to be ready to play, I'd think. I see no news for him since he was cut. For all we know he has been stoned 24/7 since getting out of the NFL and has gained 30 pounds. . . .

Listening to Marrone's PC, the injuries do not sound significant, at least as a long term problem. There clearly is a chance both KW and NB will play this week, so the MRIs must have come back relatively clean. So it seems like the Bills have dodged a bullet on these injuries.

sounding like Kyle will play, Bradham won't ....

Kyle Williams and Nigel Bradham were both sidelined in practice today with the knee injuries they suffered on Sunday. Doug Marrone didn't elaborate on the results of their MRIs but said he will see how they progress during the week and wouldn't give a timetable for their return. Bradham was wearing a knee brace and Williams was walking without much of a limp.

blueball.gifKyle Williams injured his knee and is not practicing. He was walking without a noticeable limp in the locker room on Wednesday. Doug Marrone said they will have to see how he progresses but he's one of a few people who doesn't need to practice to play. updated.gif10/1

blueball.gifNigel Bradham underwent an MRI after injuring his knee in the loss to the Texans. He is not practicing but they will see how he progresses throughout the week. updated.gif10/1

http://www.billsdaily.com/

http://www.billsdaily.com/injury/

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Vic Carucci tweeted that he's hearing Kyle could miss multiple games

I don't see that on his page. Could you post it? Could he have deleted it?

EDIT: never mind.

Vic Carucci @viccarucci · 21h21 hours ago

Not yet. Hearing K. Williams could miss multiple games.
Edited by billsfaninmanhattan

Press conference this afternoon, after practice. I doubt either practices today. Tomorrow and Friday will be key if they can play.

Particularly for Bradham. I think they'd be much more comfortable throwing Kyle out there without him having practiced much.

Particularly for Bradham. I think they'd be much more comfortable throwing Kyle out there without him having practiced much.

Yes, Marrone indicated he is one guy who doesn't need to practice in order to play. I think, at least last year, he never practiced on Wednesdays even though he was healthy.

Yes, Marrone indicated he is one guy who doesn't need to practice in order to play. I think, at least last year, he never practiced on Wednesdays even though he was healthy.

Kyle owns Brady love to see him out there. Charles is good, but he's not a penetrator like kyle. Need pressure to Brady to win

The thing is, a lot of the Bills beat reporters are in NYC covering the El Pegual hostel take over, so there very likely won't be any "practice tweets" to let you know who's on the field.

Unless Road-dik didn't make the trip to NYC.

I'll send an email to my season ticket rep and see if either are practicing. She may be the only one there.