What is your Buffalo Bills sickness??

BringBackFergy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I follow this? Get well Buddy.

I suffer from Gilmoresissyarmtackleitis Rage Episodes. It's like a dissociative disorder or something. I will punt a kitten if Gilmore attempts his wacky inflatable arm flailing tube man tackle technique.

I give you three weeks.

Does anyone know the name of the ailment when you hear who the announcers are for the weekly Bills game and you look at your friend and say "who the !@#$ is that"?

FantasyFootballHomerhea. It's embarassing. All the guys laugh at me.

Binge drinking

This always seems to accompany my bouts of FFHomerhea. Maybe there is a link?

Iknowbetteritus. I take 'shots' for it..

Shouldaknownbetteronia gets me in early december. Same medication.

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

TorontoBillsaphobia and LABillsaphobia

On September 9th, I began to feel better and the doctor told me that it looks like my condition will be completely cured on October 8th.

Excellent news! It seems that your condition was shared by many. A dose of Peguliagra has lifted all our spirits.

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

Does anyone know the name of the ailment when you hear who the announcers are for the weekly Bills game and you look at your friend and say "who the !@#$ is that"?

Oh yes, that is the dreaded HewascallingWNBAgamestwoweeksagoatosis. The only cure for this disease, I'm afraid, is national relevance.

I have something I am a little ashamed of.

My children all have accepted it. Which makes it worse.

I put the game before my family.

My Eldest Daugthers birthday had to be scheduled around this Sunday's game.

I am a horrible Dad.

Thanks Buffalo Bills . just awesome .

so its like hey Dad ! Buffalo playing this week ?

yep.

so how about saturday then ?

sure Saturdays are fine.

Oh yes, that is the dreaded HewascallingWNBAgamestwoweeksagoatosis. The only cure for this disease, I'm afraid, is national relevance.

lol. Thanks for the diagnosis Doc. It ranks up there with "Hoganopia Rosterwasteria" which also makes me confused and gives me the shakes.

I have something I am a little ashamed of.

My children all have accepted it. Which makes it worse.

I put the game before my family.

My Eldest Daugthers birthday had to be scheduled around this Sunday's game.

I am a horrible Dad.

Thanks Buffalo Bills . just awesome .

so its like hey Dad ! Buffalo playing this week ?

yep.

so how about saturday then ?

sure Saturdays are fine.

That's not really a physical ailment as much as it is a psychological defect that has been termed "Catsinthecradle Disassociative Syndrome" where your kids ask to go throw the baseball, celebrate a birthday or attend your grandkid's baptism and you tell people to go away and make sure they video it so you can watch after the post game show.

lol. Thanks for the diagnosis Doc. It ranks up there with "Hoganopia Rosterwasteria" which also makes me confused and gives me the shakes.

That's not really a physical ailment as much as it is a psychological defect that has been termed "Catsinthecradle Disassociative Syndrome" where your kids ask to go throw the baseball, celebrate a birthday or attend your grandkid's baptism and you tell people to go away and make sure they video it so you can watch after the post game show.

Oh. I did not know that.

Is it too late for me ?

Funny you should mention grandSon .

Progressive post-game TSW-induced encephalopathy (PPGTIE). The more TSW threads I read, the more confused I get, and the worse my head hurts. I sometimes get so confused that I start to talk out loud to people who aren't actually there. Unfortunately, I've been told it's an irreversible neurodegenerative condition hallmarked by increasingly erratic behavior with rare episodes of euphoria and frequent bouts of irritability and depression.

Edited by transient

Progressive post-game TSW-induced encephalopathy (PPGTIE). The more TSW threads I read, the more confused I get, and the worse my head hurts. I sometimes get so confused that I start to talk out loud to people who aren't actually there. Unfortunately, I've been told it's an irreversible neurodegenerative condition hallmarked by increasingly erratic behavior with rare episodes of euphoria and frequent bouts of irritability and depression.

That sounds serious....worse than my sporadic episodes of "Swissoline Collaptia" which causes my throat to swell.