• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Washington Post: http://www.washingto...power-rankings/

Bills #3.

PFT: http://profootballta...ings-5/related/

Bills at #18. :lol:

WOW based on Win/s Loss' (until you hit the Putrids)

Bills #3.

yet the Bills are above Houston.... is it a Fitzmagic thing?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

better than Denver? Not proven yet.

better than Philly? Not proven yet.

better than Houston? Offensively yes. D ???

they are 2-0 with a plus-22 point differential.

When did Florio become a Bills hater?

when was he ever a Bills lover? Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

People who don't care need not reply to this thread. I hate people who do this. If you don't care about uniform threads or power rank threads then simply turn away. This is for those who are interested.

In fairness, I've been lobbying TBD to start up a kind of fashion forum sponsored by, say, Abercrombie and Fitch so you guys can have free reign to discuss bedazzling your uniforms. Scott says the demand isn't there, but I beg to differ. I bet a bunch of you guys are just dying to swap beads to match the different colors on the uniform collar.

As far as CBS goes, I'm not sure how we are 6 spots below a team we beat on the road, below an 0-2 team, and the Cardinals, who IMO haven't beaten the combined quality of competition we have, are at number 3. But it's too early and we have 14 more games to jump ahead. We do better when people doubt us anyway.

In fairness, I've been lobbying TBD to start up a kind of fashion forum sponsored by, say, Abercrombie and Fitch so you guys can have free reign to discuss bedazzling your uniforms. Scott says the demand isn't there, but I beg to differ. I bet a bunch of you guys are just dying to swap beads to match the different colors on the uniform collar.

You don't need to bash people just because power rankings aren't your thing. The only thing you succeeded in doing with this post is make yourself look like kind of a prick. You may not be one, I don't know you personally, so I can't make an informed decision on that point, but come on.

The title of this thread is "Power rankings thread." If you don't have any interest in the subject matter that is clearly denoted in the thread title, then why did you click on it? Do you just get a thrill from being a message board tough guy and insulting people whose interests don't completely align with yours? Get over yourself. If you see a thread title indicating that the discussion is about something you don't care for, move on. Don't join the discussion just to insult people.

To each his own. There are plenty of other threads to read. I could pass judgment and insult people over a number of opinions and interests on this board, but I have enough respect for others to let them carry on with their lives and save my ire for those who makes themselves feel bigger by bullying others with the type of BS you decided to add to this thread.

You don't need to bash people just because power rankings aren't your thing. The only thing you succeeded in doing with this post is make yourself look like kind of a prick. You may not be one, I don't know you personally, so I can't make an informed decision on that point, but come on.

The title of this thread is "Power rankings thread." If you don't have any interest in the subject matter that is clearly denoted in the thread title, then why did you click on it? Do you just get a thrill from being a message board tough guy and insulting people whose interests don't completely align with yours? Get over yourself. If you see a thread title indicating that the discussion is about something you don't care for, move on. Don't join the discussion just to insult people.

To each his own. There are plenty of other threads to read. I could pass judgment and insult people over a number of opinions and interests on this board, but I have enough respect for others to let them carry on with their lives and save my ire for those who makes themselves feel bigger by bullying others with the type of BS you decided to add to this thread.

He has a history. One of those posters I wish I could somehow put on ignore, honestly.