The Strain

/dev/null

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

looks like the virus is spreading past NY, glad that Zach is still alive wonder if Eph will trade the Lumen for him. Also wonder if we will see Dutch and Nora again? Honestly don't remember anything happening to Dutch so don't know why she wouldn't be on the show?

Dutch survived last season and a quick check of IMDB shows several Season 3 credits to the actress who plays her

looks like the virus is spreading past NY, glad that Zach is still alive wonder if Eph will trade the Lumen for him. Also wonder if we will see Dutch and Nora again? Honestly don't remember anything happening to Dutch so don't know why she wouldn't be on the show?

They did cover a lot of characters and events in last night's episode though - more than they usually do. The only major characters besides Dutch that they didn't show were the Silver Angel and old man Palmer.

I have to say that for someone who's apparently ruined relationships with his drinking, Eff seems to function quite well with a bottle in hand.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked how The Master adopted his own SEAL team

That was an interesting dynamic. They were turned, but didn't look completely turned like everyone else. But based off what I saw last night they're in for some sh**. Apparently the master is even harder to kill than originally thought. Not sure how I feel about the all knowing worm thing. Seems a little hokey but I'll go with it.

I thought this recent episode was the best of the series so far. I actually stood up from my seat during the final scene. They tend to take a little time setting things up in between climaxes, but this time the climax was a major holy &%@#! moment. Setrakian has always been the picture of steadfast resolve, but he had that classic WTF look on his face at the end. This is a completely unexpected curve they've written into the story. Anyone following the books must be lost at this point.

That was an interesting dynamic. They were turned, but didn't look completely turned like everyone else. But based off what I saw last night they're in for some sh**. Apparently the master is even harder to kill than originally thought. Not sure how I feel about the all knowing worm thing. Seems a little hokey but I'll go with it.

That ending will make me think twice about that worm in the Tequila bottle...