The Strain

/dev/null

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice shot Eph , missed Palmer shot coco, then get arrested :doh:

Don't think coco is gona like what she hears from Palmer.

wonder if Fet led the vamps to the prison?

That's cruel Setrak finds the book then gets it knocked out for it.

NOOOO hope dutch doesn't get turned!!

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

yes but pretty coincidental that they came so close together

dude its The Strain. Of course the intrepid vampire hunters will arrive just in a nick of time

Can't blame Eichorst. I think we've all wanted a taste of Dutch...

Yeah. I actually liked it too. IMO, it seemed to fit more with the Del Toro's style.

Yeah, it kind of reminded me of some of the Hellboy imagery.

Don't think coco is gona like what she hears from Palmer.

Palmer had better hope that she buys his evil BS, because now she's become a weakness of his for the Master to exploit. I suspect now more than ever that her fate is ultimately to die horribly or to be turned - that would destroy Palmer, and he's been talking a lot of smack to Eichhorst.

No telling what will happen to Dutch, but it doesn't look good. Maybe Fet will get there in time to save her, but if he does, my money is on Eichhorst getting away.

Yeah, it kind of reminded me of some of the Hellboy imagery.

Palmer had better hope that she buys his evil BS, because now she's become a weakness of his for the Master to exploit. I suspect now more than ever that her fate is ultimately to die horribly or to be turned - that would destroy Palmer, and he's been talking a lot of smack to Eichhorst.

No telling what will happen to Dutch, but it doesn't look good. Maybe Fet will get there in time to save her, but if he does, my money is on Eichhorst getting away.

When Eichorst said he was going to do everything to her , I think that will give Fet time to save her before Horst turns her, and he gets away of course.

I'm hoping Coco bolts and joins the team.

(where you been man, a little late to the conversation)

But doesnt the master see through the eyes of everyone it infects?

He does. I hadn't thought of Palmer or Marchant as being infected, since they didn't receive the worms, but you raise an interesting question. Before the Master transferred into his body, Bolivar had been sent to keep an eye on Palmer for the master - essentially giving the Master the ability to see what Palmer was up to any time he wished. Neither Eldrich or Coco have been turned into strigoi, and as far as I know the bloodsuckers are the only ones the Master can see through. But if you're correct in your question, then things could get very interesting indeed. That might also mean that they could fall ill to Eph & Nora's virus.

I'm hoping the next episode has more of what's going on with Gus, Angel, and Mr Quinlan.

Edited by Azalin

But doesnt the master see through the eyes of everyone it infects?

He does. I hadn't thought of Palmer or Marchant as being infected, since they didn't receive the worms, but you raise an interesting question. Before the Master transferred into his body, Bolivar had been sent to keep an eye on Palmer for the master - essentially giving the Master the ability to see what Palmer was up to any time he wished. Neither Eldrich or Coco have been turned into strigoi, and as far as I know the bloodsuckers are the only ones the Master can see through. But if you're correct in your question, then things could get very interesting indeed.

Liie Azalin said, Palmer and Marchant don't have worms. They were blessed with The Master's Essence (ewwwww btw, Strigoi spunk)

If The Master were able to see thru the eyes of those blessed with his money shot, he would not have needed to send Bolivar to keep an eye on Palmer. Or have Eichorst check in with Palmer for that matter

Weird seeing horst as a schmuck radio salesmen, Helga wasn't enough to lure him from old Hitler, oh snap just called his Jewish girl a parasite! oops, oh well Mein kampf and the protocols of zion are calling. and Sells Helga out to the Nazis and gets her killed, scumbag.

Dang gona rape Dutch with the snake tongue gross, surprised the pepper spray worked on icky, that was close Fet to the rescue!

Can't believe that putz with lumen is selling out to Palmer, ha but sells it to the gangster who will probably give it to Setrakian :lol:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian