Bills are a very physical team, every move is being contested violentl

The Bills success has some underlying actions that aren't dead to right obvious, we're very violent on contact. Every WR on Miami has a cold tub waiting for them, Bradham & Spikes every hit is pain related. Our O-line is mandhandling the opposing D-line, they literally are punishing them on every play. The secondary guys are playing flat out pain inflicting even if the catches are clean, it's pretty freaking obvious to me if you watch.

Our conditioning coaches need to be commended here as well, it's fairly obvious we've come out to ready to play.

GO BILLS!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marrone is finally establishing an identity worthy of the Bills blue-collar heritage. We beat up Chicago, we beat up Miami, and now we're going to beat up Whale's Vagina. Pound the rock, stop the run, and beat the crap out of anybody with the ball. The other team's quarterback must go down, and he must go down hard. Still not a big fan of Marrone, but dude is seriously old school physical.

Great topic. I have noticed this, as well. The hitting and physicality is way up this year, and spikes is a big part of it. It's no accident that this team has knocked out a number of our opponents' skill players already (Marshall, Jeffrey, Moreno).

Watching this SNF game...the 49ers owe us one.

Marrone is finally establishing an identity worthy of the Bills blue-collar heritage. We beat up Chicago, we beat up Miami, and now we're going to beat up Whale's Vagina. Pound the rock, stop the run, and beat the crap out of anybody with the ball. The other team's quarterback must go down, and he must go down hard. Still not a big fan of Marrone, but dude is seriously old school physical.

I mean holy Toledo our opponents are going to have subconscious issues that appear later in the game, yeah you caught a ball but how does it feel ? The one Miami WR caught a ball & his spine has been adjusted, Spikes creamed him.

My buddies and I said same thing during the game.

Adding Spikes and Bradham to Aaron Williams and our entire front 4.....nasty.

There was one play I thought it was clear. Wallace was running a post and as he got into space as he made his break he turns his head back as if he's looking for someone over his shoulder.

God if this D just had kiko...just want to see one game with all of them. But props to Preston Brown...thought he was very good today.

I particularly love how bradham and brown hit today. Bradham was just blowing guys up.

To quote a man far wiser than I, "Guns don't kill people, Nigel Bradham kills people."

Mike Williams and Sammy are also both very physical.

Absolutely. Watkins loves contact from what I've seen so far. He threw a great block today on the reverse.

I absolutely LOVE the physical way they are playing! It reminds me of how the Steelers beat us up years ago with Andre getting blasted on simple little slants. It does make you think twice the next time you cross the middle. I've been hoping Nigel would put it all together since he was drafted. He was ejected for a clean hit at FSU that was just so violent the refs threw the flags out of reflex. Perfectly clean and the kind of hitter I want on our defense! As excited as I am for this team this year, I love what is being built!

I think I see a bit of Hines Ward in Woods. Feisty!

Please tell me there's no Dancing with the Stars in our future! That would be worse than Hard Knocks.

Great topic. I have noticed this, as well. The hitting and physicality is way up this year, and spikes is a big part of it. It's no accident that this team has knocked out a number of our opponents' skill players already (Marshall, Jeffrey, Moreno).

so you saying this yrs team is NOT soft.

Excellent

The Bills success has some underlying actions that aren't dead to right obvious, we're very violent on contact. Every WR on Miami has a cold tub waiting for them, Bradham & Spikes every hit is pain related. Our O-line is mandhandling the opposing D-line, they literally are punishing them on every play. The secondary guys are playing flat out pain inflicting even if the catches are clean, it's pretty freaking obvious to me if you watch.

Our conditioning coaches need to be commended here as well, it's fairly obvious we've come out to ready to play.

GO BILLS!!

Hey! A post we can all agree with! Love the physical play. As someone said "Guns don't kill people Nigel Bradham kills people". The guys are coming to play, keep it up!

Whale's Vagina? This is more than my little mind can comprehend. What is this team?