Bills are a very physical team, every move is being contested violentl

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills success has some underlying actions that aren't dead to right obvious, we're very violent on contact. Every WR on Miami has a cold tub waiting for them, Bradham & Spikes every hit is pain related. Our O-line is mandhandling the opposing D-line, they literally are punishing them on every play. The secondary guys are playing flat out pain inflicting even if the catches are clean, it's pretty freaking obvious to me if you watch.

Our conditioning coaches need to be commended here as well, it's fairly obvious we've come out to ready to play.

GO BILLS!!

This team is starting to remind me of a Steelers or Giants(under Parcels) type of team. Strong emphasis on running, the Steelers always had tremendous depth at running back in recent Super Bowl years, strong defense, hard hitting. One other big similarity is very few mistakes. I always felt those teams outlasted their opponents quite often. I see the same potential here. This team is built to play tough late in the season.

This team is starting to remind me of a Steelers or Giants(under Parcels) type of team. Strong emphasis on running, the Steelers always had tremendous depth at running back in recent Super Bowl years, strong defense, hard hitting. One other big similarity is very few mistakes. I always felt those teams outlasted their opponents quite often. I see the same potential here. This team is built to play tough late in the season.

We have literally just scraped the offenses potential as well, all this touchy calls on players trying to limit skill players plays right into our plans. Sammy looked just as uncoverable as anyone, so the opposing defenses are going to try (without success) in stopping him. Then there's Goodwin / Woods who will probably be open, so wow how sweet is that ?

We have literally just scraped the offenses potential as well, all this touchy calls on players trying to limit skill players plays right into our plans. Sammy looked just as uncoverable as anyone, so the opposing defenses are going to try (without success) in stopping him. Then there's Goodwin / Woods who will probably be open, so wow how sweet is that ?

The guy sitting next to me at the bar said this about Sammy: "He was COLLEGE open." True dat.

Dude, you need to brush up on your Anchorman references. "Sahn Diahgo, which of course in German means, a whale's vagina."

Posted Yesterday, 10:47 PM

snapback.pngHopeful, on 14 September 2014 - 10:31 PM, said:

Whale's Vagina? This is more than my little mind can comprehend. What is this team?

I see you don't speak German.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

In two games we knocked out B Marshall, A Jeffery, K Moreno and L Miller. We are physically out performing other teams and initiating very physical contact. If they can play with this attitude all season long, and respond with even more intensity when we inevitably face adversity, then we just may be heading somewhere in January.

In two games we knocked out B Marshall, A Jeffery, K Moreno and L Miller. We are physically out performing other teams and initiating very physical contact. If they can play with this attitude all season long, and respond with even more intensity when we inevitably face adversity, then we just may be heading somewhere in January.

We cripple for a living.

My father said during the 1980 season, when it was our first good team in awhile - that good teams don't get hurt, they hurt the other team.

That '80 team was relatively injury free. Jeff Nixon was the only one who went down and luckily Chuck Knox coaxed Bill Simpson out of retirement.

So far, this is what this team is doing. Knocking on wood!

The Bills success has some underlying actions that aren't dead to right obvious, we're very violent on contact. Every WR on Miami has a cold tub waiting for them, Bradham & Spikes every hit is pain related. Our O-line is mandhandling the opposing D-line, they literally are punishing them on every play. The secondary guys are playing flat out pain inflicting even if the catches are clean, it's pretty freaking obvious to me if you watch.

Our conditioning coaches need to be commended here as well, it's fairly obvious we've come out to ready to play.

GO BILLS!!

That's what Marrone has preached since he got here; tough physical football.

I will take Harbaugh off my sig if we make the playoffs (because Doug is very much like Jim except he is unproven)

They beat up the Bears and they really beat up the Dolphins. This team hits and plays hard. It's amazing they can do that after Marrone lost them.

probably why they were complaining about tough practices, now they can take it out on the enemies.

it seems to be coming clearer, this vision that whaley and marrone had for this team. you can see the big, strong offensive line and the running attack. the physical wide receivers, the attacking defense that doesn't stop until they have their opponent on the ground. solid special teams. play to the whistle and play tough. the play style of attack and wear down the other team. go figure these guys actually had a plan and it is coming together!

it seems to be coming clearer, this vision that whaley and marrone had for this team. you can see the big, strong offensive line and the running attack. the physical wide receivers, the attacking defense that doesn't stop until they have their opponent on the ground. solid special teams. play to the whistle and play tough. the play style of attack and wear down the other team. go figure these guys actually had a plan and it is coming together!

It really is awesome as well.

We flew up for the game and was fun to see live the physicality so far from this team. The energy in the stadium helped as well as reported in all of the interviews with players.

San Diego is a talented team playing at a high level, somy request from all of you in Buffalo is keep that noise deafening as it was yesterday. My voice is gone, and both my boys even have strained voices. The energy was electric.

Lastly, we are playing very physical, but we're not seeing the amount of yellow flags that your seeing in other games. Love it!