Miami trashing Bills

maverick544

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should work on their formatting. They have our "leap" at the bottom of #6 instead of in #5. I think the only thing accurate is we behave like druken baffoons because we are druken buffoons.

Either way, when you insult a team it means one thing, you're scared of them!

Edited by The Wiz

Maybe I'm not right in the head, but six out of those nine seemed to me to be reasons why we are the BEST fan base in the league.

That being said, any site that trashes other team's fans as a way of pumping up... MIAMI... fans has issues.

Edited by Rocky Landing

Looks like Miami is talking trash: http://blogs.broward...worst_draft.php

Just to be clear, he's doing this with ALL the teams they play. It's simply our turn.

Honestly, that was pretty funny.

I dunno... it's pretty accurate.

I consider it part of our charm. :lol:

I don't get it. He makes all of those things sound like they are BAD things...

That's pretty funny.

Yup! That's my Bills fans

Maybe I'm not right in the head, but six out of those nine seemed to me to be reasons why we are the BEST fan base in the league.

That being said, any site that trashes other team's fans as a way of pumping up... MIAMI... fans has issues.

Agreed. Lighten up Buffalo fans. It's funny, It's mostly true. And for the most part, it's a good thing. Be proud!

No, I get that. It's like the Deadspin "why your team sucks" series. Only completely devoid of any research or decent writing skills.

You expected a well researched essay written by Shakespeare? These articles are cheap shots, and all cliche. I'm guessing the Raven's article will have references to Lewis and Rice, the Jets piece to mention foot fetishes.

Be like the Jews and Canadians (if I may boldly use a couple of stereotypes) and learn to laugh at yourself.

Well, Shakespeare didn't really do non-fiction, so no, but there are plenty of sports humor writers out there that are worlds apart from that guy. Anyway, I feel like I'm unnecessarily defending my overblown umbrage here. I really couldn't care less about what that writer, or anybody else, says about the Bills. We talk smack, they talk smack, it's all just for fun.

Well, Shakespeare didn't really do non-fiction, so no, but there are plenty of sports humor writers out there that are worlds apart from that guy. Anyway, I feel like I'm unnecessarily defending my overblown umbrage here. I really couldn't care less about what that writer, or anybody else, says about the Bills. We talk smack, they talk smack, it's all just for fun.

Shakespeare was a poor choice there, you are correct. I'm rightfully ashamed.

And yes, there is sport humor that is much smarter than this---often on Deadspin. But this isn't that. Glad to hear you've decided to just go with it.