How loud will the Ralph actually be?

GrizzlyAdams

Ok, so everyone knows what stadiums get the loudest and who has the best fans and all of that jazz. The Seahawks and Chiefs both had record setting decibel levels last year, but do the Bills have a chance this Sunday to challenge that? The Ralph is always rocking for the opener, but as we all know, this one is going to be different.

I would love to see a Bills win and have sportscenter talking about how the Ralph broke records for being so loud. Basically I'm just so hyped up for this game and can't wait to hear the deafening sound of the crowd on Miami's first third down.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously have had butterflies for the past few days just thinking about this tailgate and the moment that team runs out of the tunnel. That freakin' stadium is going to be so out of control as every ounce of worry and frustration is going to come out at once! When Miami has their first 3rd down......God help them....or don't

Edited by BuffaloBaumer

THE LOUDEST I CAN recall is a Cincci game Kelly threw 4 interceptions in the first half, then 5 TDS in the second .i sat at the 20 ten rows up the guy next to me was screaming but it was so loud i couldn't hear him next to me,, i thought he was hoarse but he wasn't ,my ears were buzzing for three days.

ITS A GREAT MEMORY !... HOW ABOUT WE ALL MAKE ANOTHER ONE SUNDAY !!!!

I was at the Cowboys Monday night game a few years ago. That was the loudest I ever heard RWS. Like a jet engine roar for the entire game. Romo crapped himself most of the game. (Then we crapped and blew it.)

People need to bring noisemakers!

Yes someone said to ask for the paper beer cups. Once empty punch out the bottom and use as a megaphone. The Seattle stadium is designed to focus crowd noise. RWS is too open to do that so get creative, bang on seat backs, do whatever.

Ok, so everyone knows what stadiums get the loudest and who has the best fans and all of that jazz. The Seahawks and Chiefs both had record setting decibel levels last year, but do the Bills have a chance this Sunday to challenge that? The Ralph is always rocking for the opener, but as we all know, this one is going to be different.

I would love to see a Bills win and have sportscenter talking about how the Ralph broke records for being so loud. Basically I'm just so hyped up for this game and can't wait to hear the deafening sound of the crowd on Miami's first third down.

No.

i dont buy the record setting decibel levels one bit even with the pumped in crowd noise that we know is also part of it

the Ralph will be rockin, dont care if they break any records or not but im expecting an even more then usual electric atmosphere this weekend...just wish i could be there for it but ill at least be watching