The Biggest week in Buffalo Bills history?

Kellyto83TD

If not, its damn near going to be close to it... At least 1A.

First the team does a collective FU to all the doubters (including me and Crow btw tastes better with Gravy....) and Beats Chicago AT Chicago. NO ONE expected us to win period. The Bills had ample opportunities to fold like a deck of cards, instead they circled the damn wagons like days of old and fought through and won.

Next the Sale. Anything else need to be said here? All Bills fans can breathe a sigh of relief and Jerruh can go suck it!

Now the most important coming up....The !@#$ing fish are in first place! This is as big a must win as there has been in Bills history. We can with one game be #1 in our division. Of all the weeks that Miami who just beat NE can walk into our house...this is it!

It still amazes me how in the darkest of times that just a few days can make all the difference in the world.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most important week in Buffalo sports history.

1). Kelly is cancer free

2). We beat Chicago

3). Gugny and I will be together again

4). New owner and Bills secure in Buffalo

5). Its Miami at home for the opener!

Yeah. Good to be a Bills fan for once. The draft can't come soon enough

No, the biggest week was the week before Superbowl XXV.

They said in BFLO Bills History... Everything this week is UP and positive.

XXV had the downer of the First Gulf War, it was the 1st SB with only one week of prep time... AND it was almost cancelled because of the start of the war.

So... What negatives come out of this week? EJ throwing off his back foot while moving across field?

There were quite a few years in the early 1990s when the Bills were a great team and there was no looming ownership change to worry about. Oh, and Kelly didn't have cancer at all then. And Mitch Frerotte and Kent Hull were still alive! Remember actually being in playoff contention and expecting to win an away game season opener? Just about all those weeks were better than this one.

What this week was, was a collective sigh of relief...a sense of hope that good times will remain and that a great team can be developed. And at the very least, it guarantees the downers on this board have things to complain about for many years into the future.

Agreed, after crushing the Raiders, it felt like winning the Super Bowl was our destiny.

Started off well, but went progressively downhill... War overshadowing, one week prep, and then Wide Right leading to the worst week ever in Bills history!

What's in store for us... I don't know... BUT I am holding my breath so the other shoe doesn't drop!

We get out of this with a win vs. Miami... Then it is THEE best week.

There were quite a few years in the early 1990s when the Bills were a great team and there was no looming ownership change to worry about. Oh, and Kelly didn't have cancer at all then. And Mitch Frerotte and Kent Hull were still alive! Remember actually being in playoff contention and expecting to win an away game season opener? Just about all those weeks were better than this one.

What this week was, was a collective sigh of relief...a sense of hope that good times will remain and that a great team can be developed. And at the very least, it guarantees the downers on this board have things to complain about for many years into the future.

BUT they were bickering... Remember the Michael Jordan thing?

This time, our bickering was done LAST week.

1). Kelly is cancer free

2). We beat Chicago

You forgot to add that mrags posted a message!

CBF

Can the Pegulas break the lease? :lol:

Technically yes, but I don't think they'd want to see Harborcenter burned down.

Bad week for the Sabres though as apparently Pegula will have to sell the team.

They can own multiple teams in the same city, but not different, which is why Jacobs would have had to divest from Bruins to buy Bills.

Technically yes, but I don't think they'd want to see Harborcenter burned down.

They can own multiple teams in the same city, but not different, which is why Jacobs would have had to divest from Bruins to buy Bills.

Why would that happen with that being the new home of the Bills? :lol:

1). Kelly is cancer free

2). We beat Chicago

I was going to say no until I saw #3. That sealed it as yes.

First the team does a collective FU to all the doubters (including me and Crow btw tastes better with Gravy....) and Beats Chicago AT Chicago. NO ONE expected us to win period.

Have to give Cowherd credit on this one - Bills were his upset pick of the week.

_I_ did not really think they'd win.

Edited by BobChalmers