Can We Listen To Bon Jovi Music Again?

Gisele

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my alternate reality, TPegs would offer JBJ a boatload of dough to play at halftime of the home opener and then pull the plug after a couple notes. Hilarity.

To the OP, I hate to answer a question with a question, but why would anyone want to listen to that crap in the first place?

Not that I really want to, but am I allowed?

So if some guy comes around and tries to screw your wife, are you going to go have a beer with him after she shoots him down??

!@#$ Bon Jovi forever.

Edited by KD in CT

Hate to break this to you, but that is not Bon Jovi, it's Don McLean.

I knew it i knew it .

Its off the Album American Pie 2nd song 2nd side.

You sure know your music Mister Kelly.

But to the op

No !

Not on purpose anyways.

mistakes happen. its best to forgive those who have sinned

No. Don McLean sand American Pie. You're thinking of Don Henley.

Dammit ! thats what i meant . Don Henley !

And those Eagles and Andy Reid on the cowbell

Edited by 3rdand12

I love how groups like Bon Jovi and Nickelback are always trashed by the music snobs, but somehow they became multi-millionaires? I'd love to see the iPod's of these snobs. I would bet there would be more embarrassing music on them then Bon Jovi. :lol: :lol:

not this kid.....

I haven't heard a note of Von Jovi's music probably since the You Give Love A Bad Name era. But most posts here say his music sucks. By definition, most people have pretty bland taste in music. So his music must be downright awful. What exactly makes it even worse than the norm?

I was a Bon Jovi fan when I was about 10, then GNR and later Nirvana (in my late 30's now) I wouldn't call myself a fan today. That all said, I respect him, he had a passion to own a NFL franchise, he did what he could to get that done, even promising to keep the Bills in Buffalo. While I'm happy with the outcome, he is not the villain, Robert kraft and Jerry Jones are.