Almost a dynasty documentary

Did anyone see the documentary “Almost a dynasty” last night on PBS?

It was great and made me so proud to be a Bills fan.

CBF

If anyone doesn't understand the football passion in Buffalo, watch this documentary! It will also explain why most life long Bills fans are tearing up today!

I have it on DVD and with all this emotion still inside of me after yesterday's news I pulled it out earlier tonight and watched it. Goosebumps is all I can say. No other team has such a personal bond with its fanbase. Regardless of all the heartbreak there is no other football team I would rather be a fan of.

FYI....Almost a Dynasty will be airing on WNED tomorrow (Saturday, the 13th) at 5pm. Set you DVR's...

Description: Delving deep into the souls of passionate, die-hard and longsuffering Bills fans, this documentary film is driven by the voices of those fans who survived the glory and the agony of this monumental journey. Filled with emotion, drama and humor, there interviews reveal the true meaning of this incredible era in sports history and ultimately force all Bills fans to ponder...would you trade the glory of the run for one? Almost A Dynasty features broadcasting legends, fans and all-time Bills like Chris Berman, Jim Kelly, Bill Polian, Andre Reed, Steve Tasker and others.

Edited by ricojes