Please turn off WGR now

Big Blitz

If you're one of the 5 people listening. ...

Are these 2 morons serious?

Claiming Miamis win was more impressive than buffalo's???

After all the fawning of the bears O---which is a top 5 offense..minus Gilmore and Bradham. On the road! We had no chance remember that you 2 clowns..

Maybe NE is old and finished. Maybe they should sign an NFL wide receiver. Maybe Gronk ain't right. Maybe Mankins being traded is a big deal. I know what they'd say if we did that. We're cheap. And moron #1 spent a whole segment last week fawning over how brilliant that was of the Patriots---or at least....interesting. And why they win.

I'm done. Going to the gym.

End rant.

Edited by Big Blitz

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're one of the 5 people listening. ...

Are these 2 morons serious?

Claiming Miamis win was more impressive than buffalo's???

After all the fawning of the bears O---which is a top 5 offense..minus Gilmore and Bradham. On the road! We had no chance remember that you 2 clowns..

Maybe NE is old and finished. Maybe they should sign an NFL wide receiver. Maybe Gronk ain't right. Maybe Mankins being traded is a big deal. I know what they'd say if we did that. We're cheap. And moron #1 spent a whole segment last week fawning over how brilliant that was of the Patriots---or at least....interesting. And why they win.

I'm done. Going to the gym.

End rant.

Lift heavy. It's Miami week!

The Bills win is more impressive and it's not close.

After the preseason...who picked Bills on the road?

That's not the point. If every negative has to be amplified by them times 10 then why never a major positive'---and this win is a major positive.

And posting this for fans or anyone associated with that channel to hear is exactly where I want it. For the 1000x Bills fans should have better than this crap at 3pm.

I don't mind not getting carried away. But I sure as heck can sense the obvious tone of their arguments that this isn't a big deal and Schoop saying "the Bears might be good." But we had no chance right genius?

Edited by Big Blitz

I'm not listening but i'll hurry and turn it on now...thanks for reminding me. I happen to agree with that point, and anyway why would you get your panties in such a wad about the premise, anyway? why so threatened when someone doesn't share your view on sports?

luckily for us, the bills won the turnover battle, and if they hadn't the story would have been the lack of pass rush and chickenschidt offensive game plan. so yeah Miami's win looks pretty good next to ours..

Who friggin cares? It's not really what they are saying anyway. And Miami's win was impressive. So was ours. New England is a giant in this league. Beating them is pretty solid. I'm personally glad Miami won that game. And I'm glad we won. It sets up one hell of an atmosphere this week at the Ralph!!!

Really this worked up over someone saying Miami's win is more impressive? A win this Sunday makes us really impressive and a someone to talk about in the league.

Keep winning. Accolades will come.

Edited by Lv-Bills

There is a good argument to be made that their win was more impressive. The only reason that it wasn't was that their win came at home and ours was away. But they won by 13 and not 3, and outscored NE 23-0 in the second half. That's impressive. And they were supposed to be as bad as us.

We will see next week who at this stage of the season is the better team. We cannot lose to the stinking fish or yesterday's triumph will mostly be for naught.

Allow me to make a modest proposal. What if the TBD community produced it's own roundtable podcasts? It's not an original idea by any stretch, in fact the guys at UBfan.com do one. I would be willing to moderate a panel discussion. We could have a rotating group of panelists. It could be done via Skype/Google+ and then would be available for later replay.

Can we do better than those two afternoon clowns on 'GR? I'm betting YES!! Anyone up for this?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Who friggin cares? It's not really what they are saying anyway. And Miami's win was impressive. So was ours. New England is a giant in this league. Beating them is pretty solid. I'm personally glad Miami won that game. And I'm glad we won. It sets up one hell of an atmosphere this week at the Ralph!!!

Really this worked up over someone saying Miami's win is more impressive? A win this Sunday makes us really impressive and a someone to talk about in the league.

Keep winning. Accolades will come.

well said!

Allow me to make a modest proposal. What if the TBD community produced it's own roundtable podcasts? It's not an original idea by any stretch, in fact the guys at UBfan.com do one. I would be willing to moderate a panel discussion. We could have a rotating group of panelists. It could be done via Skype/Google+ and then would be available for later replay.

Can we do better than those two afternoon clowns on 'GR? I'm betting YES!! Anyone up for this?

equipment wise what is needed for this? Do you need to set up a website? How would you do interviews? Remote ones?

Cost estimate?

equipment wise what is needed for this? Do you need to set up a website? How would you do interviews? Remote ones?

Cost estimate?

Cost is practically nill. Anyone with a computer with Skype could participate. Could even take calls. I think my Skype account is set up for that.