Week 2: Dolphins' Game Preparation

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that logo.

I would love it if the old uniforms were the regulars.

@buffalobills

.@Fred22Jackson: "Anytime we get 1-on-1 with a safety, we have to win that matchup" Stiffarm = undefeated pic.twitter.com/J3AxHOszIf

.@EWood70: "This was a lot less about proving doubters wrong than it was about getting off to a good start" pic.twitter.com/EW1alS3WgD

.@EWood70: "@EJManuel3 isn't one of our captains but he IS one of our leaders"

@buffalobills

DT Kyle Williams on his INT : "I've been talking to the safeties ... I was just lying in wait. Then I pounced!"

Kyle Williams: "Everything I could tell you about this team was demonstrated in the way we responded in the 4th quarter"

http://mmqb.si.com/2...ers-dolphins/6/

Miami does a couple of things very well.

New GM Dennis Hickey spent $3 million in a devalued running-back market to get Knowshon Moreno in the house for one year. That looks like the best money he’s spent since taking the job. Moreno, who ran for 224 yards for the Broncos at New England last year, pulverized the Pats again, rushing for 134 yards and taking pressure off Ryan Tannehill. Clearly, Moreno’s the dominant back in Miami; he’s more powerful than Lamar Miller and a smarter runner.

And Cam Wake is one of the best pass-rushers in the game. He showed it again with two sacks of Tom Brady and two forced fumbles. “I don’t know if the win means more than any other win,” he said from Florida after the game. “But I do know when we saw the schedule, we liked it. It was like, Hey, great! They’ve been winning the division. So we can measure ourselves right away. And, you know, the game could have implications later on.”

they are wearing the standing buffalo helmet with the blue jersey? have they ever done that? they usually wear them with the all white uni's

Home team chooses the duds; Bills will wear all whites and Fish will have to wear their lovely teal pullovers.

@buffalobills

Doug Marrone's Monday press conference coming up shortly, stay tuned for comments.

#Bills are following return-to-play protocols with S Aaron Williams (concussion-like symptoms).

@MatthewFairburn

Stephon Gilmore is day by day with his groin injury. Bills are following concussion protocol with Aaron Williams.

@buffalobills

Marrone on how #Bills handled adversity: "I was proud of the team ... No one even blinked an eye (when #Bears scored on 1st drive)"

Marrone on @Fred22Jackson: "He's a heck of a runner ... I'm not surprised"

Marrone on @NigelBradham_13: "He was playing extremely well before, we're excited to have him back."

Edited by 26CornerBlitz