who was the player of the game

ganesh

I am sure everyone have their opinions on the MVP of the game...It could be Corey Graham for handling the CB spot admirably, or Fred Jackson's 38 yard sprint that clinched the game. To me it was Robert Woods. He was open all day and made some tough catches. He provided EJ the opportunity to go downfield and connect

Yeah, Chandler didn't have a great game, but he did have a good seal-off block on the EJ bootleg TD, so I can't call him "least valuable". I would give that to Gragg, he didn't show up doing anything.

As far as MOST valuable, I would say Carpenter is a strong contender. The team needed every one of his kicks, and he has shown to be a reliable kicker, a great Whaley "find".

Yeah, Chandler didn't have a great game, but he did have a good seal-off block on the EJ bootleg TD, so I can't call him "least valuable". I would give that to Gragg, he didn't show up doing anything.

As far as MOST valuable, I would say Carpenter is a strong contender. The team needed every one of his kicks, and he has shown to be a reliable kicker, a great Whaley "find".

I don't think the casual fans know how good of a kicker we have on this team. Carpenter might just end up being one of our most valuable players over a 16 game season.

This. How many times did we hear the name "Jared Allen" yesterday? I forgot he even played for the Bears until the end of the third quarter when they showed 77 standing him up.

Once?

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I don't think the casual fans know how good of a kicker we have on this team. Carpenter might just end up being one of our most valuable players over a 16 game season.

I agree. There were several players who turned what typically ended up being a loss into a win today, Graham's 2 PBUs, Fred's run, Williams' several big receptions, but with 2/3 of the league's kickers, I don't think they answer the bell, and in such reliably of manners, as Carp. I was excited to see what Hopkins could do last training camp, but you don't want him trying those kicks with points at a premium, especially 50+ yards out, where I feel confidant Carp can put it through 80% of the time.

Who's still on cloud 9 this morning?

I'm not sure "cloud 9" correctly describes it. Yes, I'm very happy they won, but I'm also kind of confused. I have seen that game turn into a loss more times than I can count, so it makes me wonder why this one didn't... Was it a matter of the odds balancing out, and eventually we had to win one of these games? Was it our talented roster actually tipping the scales when the outcome is in doubt? Does this mean we're better, or are the odds just as likely to swing back as they are to stay with us... So confused haha

Edited by BuffalothruMyVeins

I'm not sure "cloud 9" correctly describes it. Yes, I'm very happy they won, but I'm also kind of confused. I have seen that game turn into a loss more times than I can count, so it makes me wonder why this one didn't... Was it a matter of the odds balancing out, and eventually we had to win one of these games? Was it our talented roster actually tipping the scales when the outcome is in doubt? Does this mean we're better, or are the odds just as likely to swing back as they are to stay with us... So confused haha

Not only did the Bills win a tough game on the road for the first time in forever, they won a road game where they got off to a horrendous start. I am in complete shock.

if it was based on the first half it would obviously be EJ but he didnt do much of anything in the second half so id prob go with Corey Graham who IMO and I said this before yesterdays game should be starting ahead of Gilmore