CJ contract talks opened?

Thurmal34

Heard on NFL radio today that USA Today is reporting that the Bills have opened extention talks with Spiller. No link, sorry, was driving. Can anyone confirm?

whaley was interviewed about it recently and he did say that they have begun discussions. I can't remember where or when but it was the

Last day or 2.

whaley was interviewed about it recently and he did say that they have begun discussions. I can't remember where or when but it was the

Last day or 2.

He has an agent and decent fellow.

Did anyone realize the reason why CJ did not have an agent ? well it seems his agent passed away. I also read they were kinda close .

I did not save the link nor recall where i read it. but i did .

Spiller is one of those good people whether you think he is a bust or not.

I hope Bills resign him. and I more hope he regains his form under Nate Hackett this year

Whaley said the other day, after Spiller had secured the agent, "Now we will get the process started," but that was it.

Actually, I think Whaley specifically said they've already had a conversation with CJ's new agent.

In a perverse way, the bills failure to use CJ extensively has actually benefited CJ. A running backs physical condition is the sum of all the hits he takes. Since CJ takes fewer hits over 5 years, he likely is in better shape to last a couple of years longer. IMHO.