In the past 14 years (without Playoffs), what's your favorite OBD

mdk

Watching the Seahawks- Packers game and watching "beast mode" in action, reminded me how our FO traded Marshawn away for a '4th' round draft pick and a conditional 5th or 6th. On NFL Network tonight, Michael Bennett says he and his Super Bowl champion Seahawks' teammates voted ML their "most indispensable player." Nice. This undervalued trade is one of dozens of curious moves that have kept the Bills stuck in neutral.

With 14 years of playoff drought, what's your favorite OBD F.O gaffe? Okay, other than Aaron Maybin!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the Seahawks- Packers game and watching "beast mode" in action, reminded me how our FO traded Marshawn away for a '4th' round draft pick and a conditional 5th or 6th. On NFL Network tonight, Michael Bennett says he and his Super Bowl champion Seahawks' teammates voted ML their "most indispensable player." Nice. This undervalued trade is one of dozens of curious moves that have kept the Bills stuck in neutral.

With 14 years of playoff drought, what's your favorite OBD F.O gaffe? Okay, other than Aaron Maybin!!!

i dont consider the ML trade a gaffe..dude is gunna kill someone driving drunk...glad he is gone

This thread is the Buffalo Bills of the last 14 years.

Marshawn Lynch for Chris Hairston. Seems legit.

You're right. No other factors played a part in that trade. Josh Gordon is going to be a huge help for the Browns this year.

Also, clearly this team has struggled to replace Lynch at rb. I mean we only finished 2nd in the NFL last year in rushing. Idiots!

I am 100% behind this thread if it means that any new threads about how stupid we were for not drafting russell wilson / tim tebow / blake bortles / johnny manziel / etc.... get moved here.

Please? Can those threads be funneled here, and this will be the thread we come to when we're in the dark place?

Edited by Captain Caveman

This thread is the Buffalo Bills of the last 14 years.

You're right. No other factors played a part in that trade. Josh Gordon is going to be a huge help for the Browns this year.

Also, clearly this team has struggled to replace Lynch at rb. I mean we only finished 2nd in the NFL last year in rushing. Idiots!

I understand the point re lynch being a poor member of the community.

The fact that we finished 2nd in the league in rushing does nothing to diminish the fact that they traded a top 5 nfl running back for a backup lineman

1 - Maybin

2 - TJ Graham/No Russell Wilson

3 - Whitner/McCargo

K williams 5th round

Sheppard for Hughes

Nickell Robey

Glenn Rd 2

Alonso RD2

Woods Rd 2

jeez, you guys act like this is an exact science

as i said, Lynch ran over a woman and left the scene, another DWI in Cali...he will kill someone , i guy i do not want on the team i root for.

Same as Ray Lewis, Leonard Little etc. Winning is not as important as doing the right thing...getting rid of this bum was the right thing

I understand the point re lynch being a poor member of the community.

The fact that we finished 2nd in the league in rushing does nothing to diminish the fact that they traded a top 5 nfl running back for a backup lineman

But saying we traded a top 5 rb isn't the real story. Lynch was an idiot here and was one strike away from missing a year. If he was saint and the Bills traded, that's one thing. But he wasn't and forced their hand.

Why people are still crying about it is beyond me. It's like people want to find reasons to be miserable. Spiller and Jackson are maybe the best 1-2 punch of rbs in the NFL. And they aren't idiots Off the field.

But saying we traded a top 5 rb isn't the real story. Lynch was an idiot here and was one strike away from missing a year. If he was saint and the Bills traded, that's one thing. But he wasn't and forced their hand.

Why people are still crying about it is beyond me. It's like people want to find reasons to be miserable. Spiller and Jackson are maybe the best 1-2 punch of rbs in the NFL. And they aren't idiots Off the field.

Not miserable at all. Got over that trade a long time ago. The fact is it was not a good on field trade for the bills. They got rid of a real talent for just a guy. Were there other circumstances? Of course.