Welker suspended for amphetamine use

Rubes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hard to hear. Even as a Pat, he was hard to dislike, and even harder to disrespect. I wonder which one it was? Adderall, and Ritalin are both amphetamines. The "why" to this story is important, as well as the "when." Amphetamine is used for a variety of reasons. If he was doing it after the game, he was probably doing little more than damaging himself. Before a game is an entirely different story. Neither are cool. The bad part is that amphetamines are considered a performance, and cognitive enhancer.

What??? Are you kidding me? Ever see this?

That's really class and sportsmanship right there, man--oh, yeah. What a jackhole. I only wished it happened when he was on the Pats*....

That's really class and sportsmanship right there, man--oh, yeah. What a jackhole. I only wished it happened when he was on the Pats*....

I don't know sounds average if not lightweight for the NFL.

Thiere not playing horsehoes out there. i have certainly heard way worse by some Bills no less.