[closed]If the front office wants to save their jobs...Start Orton asa

Kellyto83TD

Just as soon as this guy gets the playbook, he needs to start. The Front office needs to show new ownership they are willing to do whatever they need to in order to make the playoffs. Orton hands down gives us our best chance at QB.

I would rather go 10-6 and make a wildcard or damn near to it, than try to have EJ "develop" this year like we have tons of other QB's in the past. Then have him fail like all the others end up giving Cleveland a top 10 pick from us as well. Screw Development of another guy that looks just like the other past failures.

Start Orton and have a legit shot at making the playoffs THIS year.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of how EJ plays. Got it.

Happy trolling.

This current F.O. has shown me very little, and not much of it good so far.

When do you see Orton starting this season? E.J. is not starting 16 games this year, IMO, probably a combination of getting banged up

and sub-par play.

I think Marrone panics and makes the switch before the ship goes down prior to the bye.

mother !@#$er....this board has become incredibly unreadable...it really is a shame....this time of year i look forward to reading this board the most...it might be worth it to just stay away from here for awhile...i could see this board imploding after week 1.

Again please refer to this Kellyto83TD thread on Palmer:

looking at footwork, play action, and the way he delivers the ball..... Good thing there is no 'Open Competition' for EJ lol. I will LMAO if he comes in and tears the Lions a new one and looks better than anyone we have had in awhile.

That said watch his Presser, this kid is going to be a coach someday.

You're pathetic and have such a fetish for this agenda it's unreal. I just leave the above info on my clipboard so I can call you out.

Edited by buffaloriles

Orton is better than EJ right now, thinking anything different is fooling yourselves into being homers. Kyle has much more experience & has seen drastically more than EJ ever has in the NFL, he also is a winner & has decent to good stats to back up his body of work. One slight twitch or pull up by EJ will bring him out of the game, coaches choice to be careful.

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

mother !@#$er....this board has become incredibly unreadable...it really is a shame....this time of year i look forward to reading this board the most...it might be worth it to just stay away from here for awhile...i could see this board imploding after week 1.

This is the conclusion I have come to as well. Tons of bored people on here with nothing better to do than spew filth about the Bills. I still check in once or twice a day to see if we made any moves, but I don't post as much anymore. I have never seen this degree of trolling on here, and I really wish the mod's would do something about it.

I don't know why I even opened this thread.

God forbid we lose week 1 in Chicago.

Well, OP might be right. If EJ struggles badly...and obviously no one wants to see that; throwing the vet in might make good sense. I want to see everyone succeed. Mostly the organization. I'd be OK if they started Kyle in the 1st quarter of the season if thats what the situation dictates. I think EJ is going to turn out to be a good one. Its just might take a little longer than us impatient Bills fans want it to. All good. We have a plan B...more than we had a few days ago. GO BILLS.

This is the conclusion I have come to as well. Tons of bored people on here with nothing better to do than spew filth about the Bills. I still check in once or twice a day to see if we made any moves, but I don't post as much anymore. I have never seen this degree of trolling on here, and I really wish the mod's would do something about it.

I don't know why I even opened this thread.

God forbid we lose week 1 in Chicago.

The beauty of it is EJ can fix all of this and save us all. Win the first two games. If he shines well be purged of this bullcrap. Just win baby.

How can we disagree here, especially since EJ wasn't named a captain, the offense hasn't really clicked in preseason and Kyle received a pretty decent contract for a backup. Dont think this necessarily means that there is EJ hatred here. It is what it is now.

FWIW - EJ has been put in a bad spot by this FO. He wasn't the 17th best player coming out of the 2013 draft. If we would have drafted him in round 2, I just think there would be a whole lot less pressure here.

How can we disagree here, especially since EJ wasn't named a captain, the offense hasn't really clicked in preseason and Kyle received a pretty decent contract for a backup. Dont think this necessarily means that there is EJ hatred here. It is what it is now.

FWIW - EJ has been put in a bad spot by this FO. He wasn't the 17th best player coming out of the 2013 draft. If we would have drafted him in round 2, I just think there would be a whole lot less pressure here.

We can very easily and very vehemently disagree.

He wasn't gonna last until round 2.

GO BILLS!!!