Please name any Bills player that has defended EJ's play this seas

First off the OP is entitled to his opinion as is anybody on this wall. People here including the long timers need to respect that. Anyone at anytime can state an opinion. Anyone at anytime can like or dislike your opinion and give you theirs.

It's the murican way

Agreed. And my opinion on the OP opinion is - blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you heard a player get asked to support EJ? Under what circumstances do you expect them to come out and defend him? Just out of nowhere? That would be weird.

Have you heard any player come out and defend Seantrel Henderson, or Nickell Robey? They haven't, right, because it would be weird. Because there's nothing to defend at this point. You're making **** up just to stir the pot, and it's !@#$ing annoying.

Is it just me, or is this getting into crusade territory?

Have you heard a player get asked to support EJ? Under what circumstances do you expect them to come out and defend him? Just out of nowhere? That would be weird.

Have you heard any player come out and defend Seantrel Henderson, or Nickell Robey? They haven't, right, because it would be weird. Because there's nothing to defend at this point. You're making **** up just to stir the pot, and it's !@#$ing annoying.

lol, the OP thinks his weak attacks at EJ warrant a defense

my thoughts exactly. No one has been asked about his play except EJ himself and Marrone to my knowledge. In the off season there were many positive comments from his teammates and that has continued in camp.

The coaches & management are scrambling to get new QB's in house but I'd like to hear the EJ support from his teammates. Has any team members spoke up and said EJ is our QB or even mentioned leader ? The guy has been a hot mess this off-season, so are the players supporting him & his play ??

when EJ has a crisp opener, going 18 of 24 for 200 yards and 2 TD's in Chicago...they'll all be singing his praises....You'll see, you'll all see....

The coaches & management are scrambling to get new QB's in house but I'd like to hear the EJ support from his teammates. Has any team members spoke up and said EJ is our QB or even mentioned leader ? The guy has been a hot mess this off-season, so are the players supporting him & his play ??

WTH does this even mean?

They canned 3 of the 4 QB's over the last several days and not one person including coaches has came out on record saying EJ's our guy since then. I have no idea about how it works at other people's jobs but if 3 of 4 folks with the same job title as me lose their job at work, I'd be a little concerned. If I'm the 1 of 4 remaining, I'd like to hear something to the effect about how the management wants to keep me around. Call me crazy but it's been a QB bloodbath at OBD, major changes and minimal words spoken. Notice how there's not been a press conference welcoming Orton ? Wonder what they might ask Orton or the coach when their sitting there ?

Lets all get off our fan horse and on the reality hobby horse, it's rocking.

They canned 3 of the 4 QB's over the last several days and not one person including coaches has came out on record saying EJ's our guy since then. I have no idea about how it works at other people's jobs but if 3 of 4 folks with the same job title as me lose their job at work, I'd be a little concerned. If I'm the 1 of 4 remaining, I'd like to hear something to the effect about how the management wants to keep me around. Call me crazy but it's been a QB bloodbath at OBD, major changes and minimal words spoken. Notice how there's not been a press conference welcoming Orton ? Wonder what they might ask Orton or the coach when their sitting there ?

Lets all get off our fan horse and on the reality hobby anti-EJ Crusade horse, it's rocking.

Fixed that for you.

Name one player that is openly defending others. It is generally not the way these pressers work. I understand the bit of frustration at the end of the Lions game. Guy was out there for about a quarter and almost had his head taken off due to his OL. Reports question whether he is good enough on a day where he did maybe the best of trying to stay strong and firm in the pocket, and deliver the ball down field. Dude was just trying to survive. If the presser would have gone something a little more henchmen like it would have looked like this.

Tim G: Hey EJ, it looked like the O was really struggling out there from protection, to routes, to the running game, what happened.

The response would be reasonable.

EJ: You know we are all out there trying to win our own battles. We will take the next two weeks and try and get better at our roles. Even when the pressure is on, I have to be able to make plays, and so does everybody else.

You know standard presser jargon.

Can we stop the Orton nonsense. The dude seems to have lived like a frat boy the past few months. He is not an upgrade, we don't want him behind center. His most valuable asset is to help work with EJ in terms of what he is seeing

Edited by Mango

Okay, we get it, EJ has not looked good in the preseason games. In other news, the earth is round ….. Boy, am I happy the regular season is starting.