Please name any Bills player that has defended EJ's play this seas

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They canned 3 of the 4 QB's over the last several days and not one person including coaches has came out on record saying EJ's our guy since then. I have no idea about how it works at other people's jobs but if 3 of 4 folks with the same job title as me lose their job at work, I'd be a little concerned. If I'm the 1 of 4 remaining, I'd like to hear something to the effect about how the management wants to keep me around. Call me crazy but it's been a QB bloodbath at OBD, major changes and minimal words spoken. Notice how there's not been a press conference welcoming Orton ? Wonder what they might ask Orton or the coach when their sitting there ?

Lets all get off our fan horse and on the reality hobby horse, it's rocking.

A QB bloodbath? Palmer was on the team for what 4-5 days, and was probably insurance in case Orton fell thru. Thad was released because he had regressed. Tuel was waived then signed to the practice squad. They signed Orton and have 2 QBs on the team like most do. Just because you need reassurance when other QBs are cut don't mean others do. Many back-up QBs don't get a press conference unless they are a big name like Tebow.

A QB bloodbath? Palmer was on the team for what 4-5 days, and was probably insurance in case Orton fell thru. Thad was released because he had regressed. Tuel was waived then signed to the practice squad. They signed Orton and have 2 QBs on the team like most do. Just because you need reassurance when other QBs are cut don't mean others do. Many back-up QBs don't get a press conference unless they are a big name like Tebow.

Dixon makes 4 of 5 QB's cut in the past week, think the position is going through some changes ?

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

This is just getting well beyond tiring...

For the life of me I can't understand why some Bills fans want to cook the kid before he even gets an opportunity to show if he deserves to be cooked...Can't we...at the very least...wait until this thing plays out? Heck, can't we at least wait until one Regular Season game is played? :huh:

How many offensive lineman have been cut? Receivers? He'll we've cut 2 punters in a week. It the end of TC I don't see the point of your post besides another look at me I don't like EJ

We haven't had 4 cuts in one week at one position anytime recently, especially considering that 2 of the cut QB's started at one point last season.

I'm quickly getting driven from this board. How many of these can there be? I came here because I've been an out of town bills fan all my life, I have no ties to WNY, I got Erie, PA networks as well as Cleveland networks where I grew up, and sided with the bills as a child despite my entire family being Browns fans, and most of my friends being bandwagon fans of whoever was good at the time. I've spent my life completely isolated. I came here to finally talk BB football with anyone else who gave a crap about who the 5th WR was. I've gotten some of that, but now 95% is nothing but EJ bashing. I root for him just like i do the bills, mostly because of the underdog angle for both. I just can't take it, its beyond my comprehension why so many people can be so fiitself on the negative before the season starts. The one thing I can say for sure from living in the Cleveland area is that running coaches and QB's out of town the first time they don't live up to your expectations WILL NEVER WORK! Please do not continue on this carousel, because it only denies you what you should crave most, which is a functional franchise that competes for championships not high draft picks. Negativity breeds itself, and its gotten like the population of China around here.

Go EJ! Go Bills!

I'm quickly getting driven from this board. How many of these can there be? I came here because I've been an out of town bills fan all my life, I have no ties to WNY, I got Erie, PA networks as well as Cleveland networks where I grew up, and sided with the bills as a child despite my entire family being Browns fans, and most of my friends being bandwagon fans of whoever was good at the time. I've spent my life completely isolated. I came here to finally talk BB football with anyone else who gave a crap about who the 5th WR was. I've gotten some of that, but now 95% is nothing but EJ bashing. I root for him just like i do the bills, mostly because of the underdog angle for both. I just can't take it, its beyond my comprehension why so many people can be so fiitself on the negative before the season starts. The one thing I can say for sure from living in the Cleveland area is that running coaches and QB's out of town the first time they don't live up to your expectations WILL NEVER WORK! Please do not continue on this carousel, because it only denies you what you should crave most, which is a functional franchise that competes for championships not high draft picks. Negativity breeds itself, and its gotten like the population of China around here.

Go EJ! Go Bills!

There are sane people here. Seek 'em out, they keep the place fun. And it's more fun after wins.

The negative suckholes are just that.

Go EJ! Go Bills!

i agree with you that living in browns country makes some of the negativity here seem comical. If gets explained away by people saying our non playoff streak is longer. Ok. That playoff appearance in 2004 with Holcomb makes it all better. I have lived in ohio since 1993 and the browns have succeeded in making me completely apathetic to their team even after 21 yrs. That's sad.

If we bring in several better replacement options, it'll have everything to do with the 5th.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts dude.

Is there some kind of point you are trying to make, here? Enlighten us.

I think he's trying to say we're gonna start offshoring our QB work. That, or third prize is you're fired.

Edited by Captain Caveman

This is just getting well beyond tiring...

For the life of me I can't understand why some Bills fans want to cook the kid before he even gets an opportunity to show if he deserves to be cooked...Can't we...at the very least...wait until this thing plays out? Heck, can't we at least wait until one Regular Season game is played? :huh:

Considering the dozens of threads complaining about/supporting EJ, nope.