If I was the new owner:

rfk

I'd have to look at this mess of poor decision making for 2 years regarding QBs and decisions like playing your injured 1st rounder in a meaningless game and say time to clean house....Where's Bill Cower's cell #?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to look at this mess of poor decision making for 2 years regarding QBs and decisions like playing your injured 1st rounder in a meaningless game and say time to clean house....Where's Bill Cower's cell #?

Since this is an annoying waste of a thread, totally unnecessary, I will try to be constructive. The thread title should be 'If I were the new owner' not was. Good day. Edited by ko12010

If I were the owner, I'd play out the first month of the season... One my butt was molded to my new gold chair, I'd immediately hire "President of Football Operations" and let that person decide the fait of DM, DW, RB, ETC, ETC, ETC.

I only hope that Pegula, if it is him, rights the wrong of his Sabres takeover. He put too much faith in the existing regime and let Lindy walk when it should have been Regier walking (2 years too late). With that said, I'm sure he learned that lesson and all remnants of Ralph Wilson will be placed in the history books. ALL remnants...

2 Years ???

It goes back way farther than that . You just have a short memory that's right i got you now . They say all the great ones have short memories good for you !!

Since this is an annoying waste of a thread, totally unnecessary, I will try to be constructive. The thread title should be 'If I were the new owner' not was. Good day.

I just love a English major on a sports blog !!!!

2 Years ???

It goes back way farther than that . You just have a short memory that's right i got you now . They say all the great ones have short memories good for you !!

further

an

Edited by ko12010

see my sig

If I were the owner, I'd play out the first month of the season... One my butt was molded to my new gold chair, I'd immediately hire "President of Football Operations" and let that person decide the fait of DM, DW, RB, ETC, ETC, ETC.

I only hope that Pegula, if it is him, rights the wrong of his Sabres takeover. He put too much faith in the existing regime and let Lindy walk when it should have been Regier walking (2 years too late). With that said, I'm sure he learned that lesson and all remnants of Ralph Wilson will be placed in the history books. ALL remnants...

Hopefully, if we make the playoffs I think he keeps em but if not they are gone.

I'd appoint Kiko Lord of Funk, and let the good times roll.

If not for the whole being dead thing and all, that title would be bestowed upon Rick Jaaaaames, B word.

I'd sit bare-assed in Jerry Sullivan's seat in the press box after a shower-free weekend, then smirk with glee every time I saw him at a press conference.

2 Years ???

Should be "I just love an English major on a sports blog!!!!"

Some of you guys are brutle.

If I was the owner , I would have thrown up in my Bills Mug when they hired Orton and passed on Mallett .

Bill Cowher for GM.

Hackett for ballboy

Marrone for best dressed

Some of you guys are brutle.

If I was the owner , I would have thrown up in my Bills Mug when they hired Orton and passed on Mallett .

Bill Cowher for GM.

Hackett for ballboy

Marrone for best dressed

How do you know they passed on Mallett? Maybe they expressed interest, but were denied. What makes you think the Pats would trade him to a division foe?