QB Terrelle Pryor is available

YoloinOhio

Pryor should be signed immediately. His contributions to the team are debatable, but he should be added to the roster.

We'll see if they actually do that.

I predict they won't.

I thought it might be a good idea for awhile. But if you think it's a good idea, it probably isn't.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it might be a good idea for awhile. But if you think it's a good idea, it probably isn't.

OK. Well, "The Dean" has spoken.

All bow and bask in His glory.

LOL.

I'll shoot you a PM when EJ is declared a failure. Hang in there. It won't be much longer.

But then you never get to assert your opinion about who is or is not a good football player ever again on this forum.

Agreed?

LOL.

I'll shoot you a PM when EJ is declared a failure. Hang in there. It won't be much longer.

But then you never get to assert your opinion about who is or is not a good football player ever again on this forum.

Agreed?

Well since no team ever "declares" a player a failure I guess that's a good bet. I have yet to see a rational, pros and cons, post from you discussing objectively EJs strengths and weaknesses. The "EJ sucks" posts are stupid and nonconstructive, but that's the level of posting on most internet forums I guess.

Every player has strengths and weaknesses. Just about every 1st round QB gets time to figure things out and mature in the NFL. But you have already figured it out. Well you must be something special, my friend. In 10 games as a rookie, you have seen all you need to see. Whey aren't you working in the NFL? Any team would be lucky to have you.

You see predicting failure for a young QB is usually a safe bet, particularly when he plays behind an OL that doesn't give him time to throw. So don't expect me to have respect for your opinion unless you do a far better job of communicating on what basis you form your opinion. For example Kirby Jackson is not an EJ fan. But he communicates the reasons very well. We may disagree on the chances of EJ making it, but I have no issue with his analysis as he sees it. I'm slightly more optimistic, but still have many questions because I have seen him succeed. I like his strengths and think he is improving (though slowly during the preseason) in the areas where he has weaknesses. As I have posted this stuff a number of times in various threads I will leave it to you to find what I, and other reasonable posters, think are those strengths and weaknesses.

So, in lieu of this useless "I'll send you a PM when he fails..." BS, why not try posing an articulate analysis of the situation. Discuss EJs last season. Where did he impress? What were his biggest issues? Did he regress in any particular way? What that after the injury or before? Were the bulk of the Bills QB sacks the fault of the OL, the QB or some combination? If the OL can give EJ enough time, can you see him improving on his perceived weaknesses? etc.

You see, I don't think you are capable of this. I don't believe you have gone over last year and thought in detail about those things. I'm not sure you are capable, as I have never read anything posted by you that I would mistake for "analysis" I think you are just another "EJ sucks" poster, which makes you basically useless as a source of any information. One could probably train a monkey to post that. But prove me wrong. There's my challenge.

LOL.

Agreed?

So you're going to take pride in EJ busting? Dean was right. You are a loser.

LOL.

Agreed?

Who do you consider a success and why?

Well since no team ever "declares" a player a failure I guess that's a good bet. I have yet to see a rational, pros and cons, post from you discussing objectively EJs strengths and weaknesses. The "EJ sucks" posts are stupid and nonconstructive, but that's the level of posting on most internet forums I guess.

Every player has strengths and weaknesses. Just about every 1st round QB gets time to figure things out and mature in the NFL. But you have already figured it out. Well you must be something special, my friend. In 10 games as a rookie, you have seen all you need to see. Whey aren't you working in the NFL? Any team would be lucky to have you.

You see predicting failure for a young QB is usually a safe bet, particularly when he plays behind an OL that doesn't give him time to throw. So don't expect me to have respect for your opinion unless you do a far better job of communicating on what basis you form your opinion. For example Kirby Jackson is not an EJ fan. But he communicates the reasons very well. We may disagree on the chances of EJ making it, but I have no issue with his analysis as he sees it. I'm slightly more optimistic, but still have many questions because I have seen him succeed. I like his strengths and think he is improving (though slowly during the preseason) in the areas where he has weaknesses. As I have posted this stuff a number of times in various threads I will leave it to you to find what I, and other reasonable posters, think are those strengths and weaknesses.

So, in lieu of this useless "I'll send you a PM when he fails..." BS, why not try posing an articulate analysis of the situation. Discuss EJs last season. Where did he impress? What were his biggest issues? Did he regress in any particular way? What that after the injury or before? Were the bulk of the Bills QB sacks the fault of the OL, the QB or some combination? If the OL can give EJ enough time, can you see him improving on his perceived weaknesses? etc.

You see, I don't think you are capable of this. I don't believe you have gone over last year and thought in detail about those things. I'm not sure you are capable, as I have never read anything posted by you that I would mistake for "analysis" I think you are just another "EJ sucks" poster, which makes you basically useless as a source of any information. One could probably train a monkey to post that. But prove me wrong. There's my challenge.

Wow man good post, just put him on ignore, it's easier. I just did.

LOL.

Agreed?

Well, let me see here. On one side is a poster who has been, IMHO, absolutely reasonable in his thoughts about EJ. On the other side is a poster who not only declares with absolute certainty that EJ will be a bust, but appears to enjoy doing so.

I will side with The Dean all day long on this one.

With the QB position settling down, I do hope the Bills at least consider adding FA Matt Scott. The guy's a gamer and he pukes better than Kelly ever did. It seems like he'll never be considered a viable option as an NFL starter, but he could actually win a couple of games on sheer grit and competitiveness.

I wonder if the Bengals are playing possum by letting him go early and hoping to add him to their practice squad.

Very well written post my friend. As I used to tell my children as they were growing into adulthood: You can believe whatever you want to believe and you do not need to have the same opinions as I do. However, whatever it is that you believe, be able to articulate your opinion based on a reasonable analysis of the facts regarding that particular issue - and don't make it personal when someone disagrees with you. Reasonable, intelligent people can and will still disagree with you on any given topic; but, at least they will respect your opinion.

If we're digging around the Raider trash bin, I'd prefer Jason Cambell.

Though EJ and Orton are both better than either one.

the browns dug through that trash bin last year and signed him. Then they cut him and he is currently the backup in Cincy. So we'd need to trade for him. As the 3rd QB.

I like Pryor, as an OSU fan, I saw him do special things, granted in college, but impressive none the less. I'd be very happy with him as a #3 qb option, and even more as a TE.

He freelances too much to be an effective NFL QB. He will make big plays occasionally because he's a great athlete, but he has not shown enough discipline within the structure of NFL style offenses.