Tuel Time OVER [may be striking midnight]

YoloinOhio

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha I'm sorry but this is going to set some posters world on fire.

Que the bills front office is clueless threads

The Bills front office is clueless.. :rolleyes: In so far as it took them this freaken long to make the changes at QB...

Perhaps this is what Marrone was yelling at Whaley about ,' please get these sorry excuses of QBs out of here'.

I would bet anything the reason the "Bills" as a collective have this infatuation with Tuel is because of Marrone telling Whaley "I can make this guy good" and not the other way around.

I would bet anything the reason the "Bills" as a collective have this infatuation with Tuel is because of Marrone telling Whaley "I can make this guy good" and not the other way around.

You have to wonder whether Whaley is starting to have serious doubts about his coach.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

Maybe he's not a good GM.

Sure. But maybe we should give him more than a year and 4 preseason games. Take a guess what Polian's record was his first year.

Man, I like Barkley in the draft. His arm might not be good enough. Still, I won't might kicking the tires on him.

Maybe he's not a good GM.

I'd argue in favor of Whaley being a good GM who, like every GM in history, has made a couple of errors. Unfortunately his OC, a rather key factor on a NFL team, is chief amongst them. That is making things very stressful right now at OBD.

I'd argue in favor of Whaley being a good GM who, like every GM in history, has made a couple of errors. Unfortunately his OC, a rather key factor on a NFL team, is chief amongst them. That is making things very stressful right now at OBD.

Yet, if they play well in the opener, no will care about these meaningless games that folks get so stressed over.

And if this season blows up, we are in very bad shape and everyone will be looking for a new job.

We will always have the 99 yd pick 6. Bye tool.

But it was Stevie's fault for getting wide open in the endZone!

Buddy or Russ hired Marrone. I can't saddle that on Whaley.

It's on Whaley. He's the GM. He should quit if he can't hire his own coach. But there's a long way to go to say if Marrone with be a failure.