Trade Ideas???

Iraq Vet

TJ, Spiller, and next years 3rd for Kirk Cousins.

TJ is going to be cut. All of our other RB look good enough. A 3rd for Cousins is worth it.

Anyone else got a good idea????? This team sucks.

Edited by Iraq Vet

if TJ is going to be cut why would Washington trade for him?

Does Washington need Spiller?

They would want more then a 3rd for Cousins who might actually be their best QB so I dont see them trading him anyway

TJ is going to be cut. All of our other RB look good enough. A 3rd for Cousins is worth it.

Yeah. It's called wait until a new owner comes and fires everyone and gets some real Football people in here.

A) Redskins are NOT going to part with Cousins right now. RG3 hasn't looked good and all reports say Cousins has outplayed him in camp. Not to mention, RG3 keeps dinging his knees up each preseason game, he's a huge injury risk.

B) If they did trade Cousins, why would they want Spiller and Graham given who they already have? They already a young high level starting RB in Morris and lots of talent behind him. Plus at WR TJ would struggle to even make that roster.

If Cousins gets traded, which I doubt, it will be for draft picks to help make up for the ones they lost to get RG3.

Here's a trade idea.... Lets trade rosters with the Bronco's or Seahawk's, but we have to keep our team name. With either of those rosters i don't think even our front office or coaching staff could screw up this season..... As for next season, all bets are off on weather or not they could screw the team up.

BigPappy