No trade partners for TJ? Shocking!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cousins isn't going anywhere, but RG3 may soon be available.

Did the Rams make out like bandits in that RG3 deal or what? Are the NFL gods punishing them with Bradford's inability to stay on the field? At any rate, no way Dan Snyder gets rid of RG3 with all they have invested in him. His ego won't allow them to cut bait so soon.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Did the Rams make out like bandits in that RG3 deal or what? Are the NFL gods punishing them with Bradford's inability to stay on the field?

No way Dan Snyder gets rid of RG3 with all they have invested in him. His ego won't allow them to cut bait so soon.

They did make out like bandits but they squandered the #2 pick. They will really regret passing on Bortles for Greg Robinson, who has bust written all over him (IMO, of course)

I am actually a little surprised. He was a third round pick not long ago and has shown flashes of being a decent player. I'm surprised someone hasn't offered a conditional 7th that could turn out to be nothing.

It's possible someone has and Whaley chose to hold out for a better offer. Wouldn't shock me one bit if that's the outcome.

I am actually a little surprised. He was a third round pick not long ago and has shown flashes of being a decent player. I'm surprised someone hasn't offered a conditional 7th that could turn out to be nothing.

Or it could turn out to be a promising player like Seantrel Henderson. My point is, get what you can for worthless roster clutter like TJ Graham. I disagree with you regarding him being a likely decent player - even in flashes.