9-Year Old in Arizona Shoots Gun Instructor

Too bad this wasn't Jon Bon Jovi... Too soon?

A couple weeks ago I was talking to my Dad about the Bon Jovi/Toronto thing. Griping about mostly because we all know that deal would end up with the Bills leaving.

But anyways, he mentions that the old lady that lived next door to us when I was a kid was Bon Jovi's aunt. All those years, and I never knew. I could have tried to score tickets :lol:

Edited by /dev/null

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple weeks ago I was talking to my Dad about the Bon Jovi/Toronto thing. Griping about mostly because we all know that deal would end up with the Bills leaving.

But anyways, he mentions that the old lady that lived next door to us when I was a kid was Bon Jovi's aunt. All those years, and I never knew. I could have tried to score tickets :lol:

I lived around the corner from Lou Gramm's grandmother Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Instructor's fault, primarily. It's his professional responsibility to tell the parents "No, she's not shooting a !@#$ing Uzi, you morons."

The parents were just unholy idiots. The instructor was directly responsible for caving in to unholy idiots. The lesson being: never give in to unholy idiots. They can kill you with their stupid.

Whats so silly about a 9 year old firing an uzi? Its a 9mm for christ's sake! Afghan and Congolese children are firing AKs by age 7 and not at paper targets. Typical American centric views. Ever heard of child soldiers??? Meanwhile candyass american kids shouldn't fire an uzi or even bite a breakfast pastry into the shape of a gun lest the authorities get involved. Ridiculous.

Edited by Jauronimo