Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Benefits

Metal Man

Have any season ticket holders tried any of the "Membership Club" benefits described here:

http://www.nfl.com/qs/themembershipclub/index.jsp

I'm mostly interested in the subscription to NFL Redzone on mobile devices.

I haven't downloaded the app yet but plan to give it a go tonight and I was looking for any kind of heads up info someone might have who has already tried to go through the process of getting signed up using their season ticket account info.

I'm still waiting for my free subscription to Game Rewind we were promised.

Looks like emails just went out -- I got my code from the Bills about three minutes ago. "Complimentary Subscription to NFL Game Rewind."

Looks like emails just went out -- I got my code from the Bills about three minutes ago. "Complimentary Subscription to NFL Game Rewind."

Yup just got the email and the promo code worked perfectly. Also, I logged into the NFL Mobile app earlier today w/ my season ticket info and it seemed to work as well.

Yup just got the email and the promo code worked perfectly. Also, I logged into the NFL Mobile app earlier today w/ my season ticket info and it seemed to work as well.

I was able to log into the NFL mobile app season ticket membership area with my account info as well though there isn't any content to view yet obviously.

I was a little disappointed to see the tablet version of NFL Mobile didn't seem to have a season ticket benefit option like the app on my phone. It would have been a lot nicer to be able to have RedZone running on the iPad during the game versus my phone.

I haven't received mine.

If you do not get an email, well, I would send an email to them. I have to think you'd get some consideration.

You fly to Buffalo - miserable Buffalo every week to view the game. I guess it beats staying in that horrible, awful town of Houston - just the worst place ever.

If you do not get an email, well, I would send an email to them. I have to think you'd get some consideration.

You fly to Buffalo - miserable Buffalo every week to view the game. I guess it beats staying in that horrible, awful town of Houston - just the worst place ever.

Not sure I get your point, but I'm sure you mean well. Edited by BillnutinHouston

Not sure I get your point, but I'm sure you mean well.

you fly all the way up for games when. People 3 miles away don't even turn the channel for one. You have had tickets a while now, iirc so you should deserve this.

Also, I don't like Houston as most are aware

you fly all the way up for games when. People 3 miles away don't even turn the channel for one. You have had tickets a while now, iirc so you should deserve this.

Also, I don't like Houston as most are aware

Agree with your first point.

As for Houston, I consider it a place to make a decent living but it's not really "home". Already making plans to move back up somewhere in the southtowns after I retire - possibly Ellicottville.

• 4 weeks later...

Need some insight from fellow season ticket holders. I bought my tickets a little late (July), for some reason no reps were available and I was told I would be assigned to one, which I eventually was. However I feel like I am missing out on some of the benefits and perks of being a season ticket holder. I emailed the rep with a (what I think is a straight forward question) asking if he could tell me what they are. I never get an adequate response and disappointed with the reps effort. I didn't find anything on the Bills Website. I now turn to the people who know best. Can you please fill me in on what I am missing? Thanks in advance.

season ticket member benefits:

NFL Game Rewind - FREE, watch a replay (not live) of every game on-line in about 30 minutes each.

NFL Red Zone - FREE, Red Zone on your smart phone.

Exclusive Member REWARDS - redeem for exclusive events, merchandise and unique experiences.

can Attach permanent special cushioned seat. $50 per seat per season.

Able to Re-sell tickets on NFL ticket exchange.

Access to individual game tix before public.

discounted season parking pass.

invites to member events, functions, draft party.

priority seat upgrade/relocation.

guaranteed playoff seating

10% discount on merchandise at Bills Store.

tim horton's gift card

holiday card from owner.

personalized thank you note from coach marrone

exclusive season ticket holder gift

• 3 weeks later...